An Xbox 360 elite modified to look like a laptop. It was custom made by Ben Heck, I had no part in it. Please read more about it at
The crossing the Streams by individualized sentience in manifested physicality is beyond present parameters of this local paradigm. Time Travel and Spatial compression the being must have internally consistent mental emotional bodies that follow the track of multiple life patterns.
Video demo of a homebuilt launch controller that's a bit more spiffy than the devices sold on the market. Building howto and blog on www.playspoon****
Shark vs crocodile
Get Bolder with 1010
ever seen 2 players getting run out..
U gotta c this..Brilliant work by Sangakara n Murli
Click this link to see the video in our favorites:
THE M3 Model.
Attract - Comfort - Seduction - Relationship.
Just a video to show you how easy it is to use.
movie made by me.......first one by me
Sachin smashing Australians enjoy watching it
St.Pattys day beat down by the Garda
(Reuters) - Russia will deploy Iskander missiles in its western outpost of Kaliningrad in response to plans by the United States to build an anti-missile system in Europe, President Dmitry Medvedev said on Wednesday.
Medvedev said Russia would electronically jam elements of the proposed U.S. system and that Russia had scrapped plans to stand down three missile regiments.
"Earlier we had planned to decommission three missile regiments of a missile division deployed in Kozelsk and to disband this division by 2010. I have decided to refrain from these plans and we will not reform anything," Medvedev said
"Besides, to neutralise -- if necessary -- the anti-missile system, an Iskander missile system will be deployed in the Kaliningrad region. Naturally, we also consider using for the same purpose the resources of Russia's navy," he said.
"In the end, electronic jamming of new elements of the U.S. missile shield will be carried out from the territory of the same westernmost region, that is from Kaliningrad," he said.
Parts of the U.S. system are due to be deployed in Poland and the Czech Republic. The Kremlin says the system threatens Russia's security. Washington says it is needed to protect from what it calls rogue nations, specifically Iran.
This is a music video of the Talking Heads for their song "And She Was" from the album "Little Creatures" back in 1985.
New York City, New York, United States
The Modern Lovers
Tom Tom Club
1. Talking Heads: 77 (September 16, 1977) US Pop Albums-97
2. More Songs About Buildings and Food (July 14, 1978) US-29
3. Fear of Music (August 3, 1979) US-21
4. Remain in Light (October 8, 1980) US-19
5. Speaking in Tongues (May 31, 1983)US Pop-15; US R&B- 55
6. Little Creatures (July 15, 1985)US Pop20
7. True Stories (October 7, 1986)US Pop-28
8. Naked (April 3, 1988)US Pop-19
1. Sand in the Vaseline: Popular Favorites (October 13, 1992) US Pop #158
2. Once in a Lifetime - The Best of Talking Heads (1992)
3. The Best of Talking Heads (August 17, 2004)
4. Bonus Rarities and Outtakes (2006)
5. Talking Heads: The Collection (2007)
1. Once in a Lifetime (November 18, 2003)
2. Brick (October 4, 2005)
1. Don't Worry About the Cover Band: Tribute Album (2000)
1. The Name of This Band Is Talking Heads (March 24, 1982)US Pop- 31
2. Stop Making Sense (October 15, 1984)US Pop- 41
1. Storytelling Giant (1988)
1. Stop Making Sense -- Talking Heads' critically acclaimed concert film, shot and edited by notable director Jonathan Demme in 1984
2. True Stories -- starring David Byrne, with cameos by other Talking Heads members and a soundtrack by Talking Heads
3. Blank Generation -- Documentary about early punk scene in New-York
Crocodile vs Leopard (Crocodile Kills Leopard)...
This my Second video...watch How fast and how amazing Ronaldo can move his feet
This is our first year Robotics project competing on 3rd Nov 2008. It took me and two other guys 12 weeks to design, build and program. All three of us designed and built it. I programmed it myself. It has somewhere round 500-600 lines of code.
We had to only pick up a certain colour (for this run, blue), and take it to the goals at the top of the course.
Oh and it's completely autonomous. There isn't a guy off camera with a remote control. It does everything 100% on its own :)
Ours is the robot nearest the camera and I'm the guy who turns it on at the start.
This was our first run. We get off to a flying start but then we had troubles getting the puck in exactly the right spot to grab it. We got lucky pushing one of ours in and pushing a red one out.