Datalogic Scanning’s multi-purpose QuickScan® Mobile barcode reader is perfect for point-of-sale, inventory, price checking and shelf replenishment activities. 12m range using narrow band RF (433MHz) point-to-point communications, and batch mode capability when out of range. Solid-state electronics ensure superior reliability and durability. Standard multi-interface: USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and Wand Emulation. Convenient Plug & Scan kits provide for easy installation. Scan- While-Charging feature combined with a long lasting user replaceable lithium-Ion battery allows for hands-free reading while simultaneously charging the battery.
• Datalogic STAR Cordless System™: Superior 40 ft /12 m radio range for point-to-point connectivity
• Excellent reading performance: outstanding first pass read rates
• Solid state design provides a reliable product and durability
• Scan-While-Charging capability
• GS1 DataBar™ decoding capability
The world's first imaging based presentation barcode scanner, the Magellan® 1000i is designed for a wide range of retail and office automation applications. The Magellan® 1000i solid-state construction with no moving parts increases reliability while the ultra-small size frees up valuable counter selling space. The Magellan® 1000i excels at capturing hard-to-read bar codes in an omni-direction orientation and supports both presentation and sweep scanning styles. The Magellan 1000i also offers an optional targeted scanning mode for scanning close proximity bar codes like those on a pick list.
• Aggressive imaging performance and intuitive operation
• New imaging technology eliminates moving parts for improved reliability – minimal downtime, greater ROI
• Hands-free scanning for small, easily handled items, handheld scanning for bulkier items
• Small footprint and size allow for easy integration into point-of-sale and OEM applications
• Checkpoint® Systems EAS compatible
Capable of withstanding the harshest treatment in the most challenging of industrial environments, the new Datalogic Scanning PowerScan® 8000 series of rugged barcode readers offers outstanding performance, flexibility and reliability. The PowerScan® 8300 1D laser features standard and auto range optics, 2m drop resistance, IP65 sealed, corded and mobile (433MHz narrow band RF) variants, and patented 3GL™ good read feedback system.
Ideal for retail, office automation and healthcare applications, the QuickScan® L is Datalogic Scanning’s entry level laser bar code reader. Lightweight, excellent ergonomics, snappy scanning performance, the QuickScan® L is capable of reading most 1D and GS1 DataBar™ codes. Designed to protect your investment the QuickScan® L is IP42 sealed and 1.5m drop tested. What’s more, should the scan window ever become damaged or “hazed” it’s easy for the end user to fit a replacement – extending the devices life-cycle and minimising downtime.
• Light Weight Scanner: 4.5 oz / 128 g
• Multiple Interfaces: Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 and USB
• Available as a ‘Plug & Play’ Kit: Kits include: a scanner (white or black), an interface cable and a ‘hands-free’ stand
• Gooseneck Stand Available: Allows the customer the option of using the scanner in a hands-free mode (available in white or black)
The Datalogic Scanning PowerScan® 8500 2D mega-pixel imager offers omni-directional reading, supports most popular 1D bar codes and 2D symbologies, intuitive “5 dots” aiming, one-shot multiple code capture, and standard, high density and wide angle optics.