As the size of hard drives increase, more people are using partitions to separate and store groups of files.
XP uses the C:\Program Files directory as the default base directory into which new programs are installed. However, you can change the default installation drive and/or directory by using a Registry hack.
How to use google search like a professional user. Tips & Tricks
Google Ambush! Earn $1000 per day today!
read friends conversation... very cool, you can find a lot of interesting things
Start writing and make money in a simple way...
This is a video about finding your ip adress in three steps
Sexy super stars... Shakira, Rihanna and many others
A super cool dice trick... Do you know the secret ? or there is no secret ?
Check who is invisible on Messenger
Once in a life You do something like that
Here are the steps:
1. Click Start > Run > Type gpedit.msc
2. Click User Configuration > Windows Setting > Internet Explorer Maintenance > Browser User Interface
3. Double click on Browser Title
4. Click on Customize Title Bars
5. Change the text to what whatever you want
6. Click on Ok
Watch the video!!!
A very funny dog playing with a ball... Enjoy
Stop your windows XP showing you erorrs all the time!