Results for: bangkok
One of my favorite Steakhouses in Bangkok is the Yasuda. The restaurant is owned by a Japanese and imports Wagyu and Kobe Beef from Japan. They offer Yakiniku and Steak, so you can enjoy various ways of meat
I had 2 guests whom had never eaten Wagyu before. This is always the best part, once they put the Wagyu in their mouth and their eyes start rolling and a Oh my Gosh comes out of their mouth. Its like an experience you can never explain to someone who has not tried Kobe Beef.
Do you like Kobe Beef ???
* Transfer from Bangkok International airport to Pattaya Hotel. (SIC TRANSFER)
* Daily Breakfast (04)
* Half Day Coral Island with Glass Bottom Boat Ride & Indian Lunch in Pattaya (SIC TRANSFER)
* Transfer from hotel in Pattaya to hotel in Bangkok. (SHARED VAN / SIC TRANSFER)
* Half Day City Tour with Two Temples & Gems Gallery - Without Lunch in Bangkok (SIC TRANSFER)
* Transfer from Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok International Airport. (SHARED VAN / SIC TRANSFER)
* 02 Nts Stay on twin/triple share at Pattaya
* 02 Nts Stay on twin/triple share at Bangkok
Rolex Submariner History for 1974
read more: bangkok-watch