Results for: ergonomic-design
1. New type aluminum alloy AGS structure, T5 heat treatment, light tough anddurable.
2. 50 micron anode oxidization and Teflon coating treatment are performed toavoid mechanical disruption and chemical erosion.
3. The anti-collision socket of EPDM gun head is made of high elasticmaterial, which is an excellent insulator that does not melt at hightemperature.
4. Pistol style handler ( made of EPDM) that meets the ergonomics design isslip resistant and easy to operate.
5. High quality foam can be generated when equipped with foam device andcombined with foam expansion tube.
It's nearly impossible to crochet with arthritis. Even if you're not at that point, hand pain and fatigue can stop a project short. It's always best to use ergonomic crochet hooks, to save your hands while crocheting.
More details on arthritis and carpal tunnel issues and crochet can be found here: https://www.ergohooks.com/blogs/crochet-tips/60361157-5-things-hurting-your-hands-when-you-crochet
http://www.ErgoHooks.com/products/ergonomic-crochet-hooks offers ergonomic crochet hooks that allow you to crochet faster and longer than most crochet hooks. And to carry and store your crochet hooks, they come in a cute windowed case that allows you to see your hooks.
With so many reviews, Ergo Hooks is quickly becoming the go-to ergonomic crochet hook amongst crochet enthusiasts. Check us out at ErgoHooks.com
Make sure to visit us on our social channels: Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ErgoHooks (Our FB Page)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheCrochetClub/ (A cool FB group)