Finally the answer we have all been searching for. Time to cuddle those cute puppies and big mama dog.
free interview question answers
Search, Find, Share, Ask and Read Interview Questions
*******PhoneTrace.Weebly**** is your answer
Search By Phone Number
Most people don't know that you can search by phone number to find out information about a person's background. Full name, current address, relatives, neighbors, address history, and an assortment of public records can be obtained simply by entering their phone number into the reverse phone number search at *******PhoneTrace.Weebly**** and clicking the Search button.
Searching by Phone Number - Your Choices
Of course, to do a search by phone number you have several options. The first places most people go are the free reverse lookup services available all over the Internet. While these services are fine places to start, you'll find they provide limited information on a very limited amount of numbers.
One problem with the free services is that they only work from databases containing public domain information, such as your landline number. If you want to do a search by phone numbers other than landline numbers, you won't find any information on them.
You also won't find information when you do a search by phone number at a free service for cell phone numbers, unlisted phone numbers, or VoIP numbers.
Another problem is that the information you receive from doing a search by phone number will only provide you with very basic details about the owner of the phone number. You'll learn their name and address, but probably not much else. While that may be all you need at the time, you may find other information about the person's background useful to have.
Finally, most free search by phone number services don't update their information regularly. That means the information you do receive could no longer be accurate - and you'll have reached a dead end in your search.
*******PhoneTrace.Weebly**** - Accurate, Easy and Affordable
A more effective way to do a search by phone number is through Reverse Phone Detective. Using this service, you'll be able to find information on almost any number you enter. Reverse Phone Detective provides you with millions of records that you can access for only one fee.
Additionally, you'll be able to access even more detailed information about the individual if you want. The *******PhoneTrace.Weebly**** members area includes access to hundreds of millions of public records through its expanded people search and investigation databases.
Finally, Reverse Phone Detective keeps its databases as up-to-date as possible, so you run little risk of finding invalid or outdated information. If you do, the other investigate tools available free to registered members, such as free search help and expanded database information, will help you continue your search.
If you're serious about doing a search by phone number, *******PhoneTrace.Weebly**** is your answer. Click here to visit the official *******PhoneTrace.Weebly**** website now!
Maximizes Your Tax Deductions, Asks simple questions about your income, family situation and changes in your tax situation and credits. Then, based on your answers, searches for more than 350 deductions and credits to get you the biggest tax refund—guaranteed.
*******www.REIClub**** - Expired Listings Are A Source To Find Good Deals. Here’s How Real Estate Investors Find and Use An Expired Listing...
Hi, this is Frank Chen with REIClub****, the only site you need as a real estate investor. Today I’ve got a quick video on how to find and use real estate expired listings
What are Expired Listings?
An expired listing is simply when a listing agreement between a Seller and a Realtor expires. It’s cause could be due to many reasons.
- was it the right time to sell?
- was it priced too high?
- was the marketing done correctly?
- how motivated was the realtor?
- how motivated was the seller?
- were buyer objections ignored
What’s interesting about mls expired listings, it’s a good way to find motivated sellers. Usually these listings have been on the market with minimal activity for 90-120-360 days. So you’re probably thinking, if its this hard to sell, why should I be interested? Which brings us back to the questions I mentioned before. Maybe the WRONG people were working on it, and you know exactly how to sell it RIGHT.
How do you find an Expired Listing
- Hire a realtor - preferably with expired listing experience, knows how to work with investors, knows how to work with sellers, and gets the questions YOU need answered
- Search and print out listings for properties of interest that are about to expire - make a calendar
- Once the listings expire, start making your contacts - marketing strategy is key
- FSBO - are sometimes the result of a failed listing
Benefits to Using Expired Real Estate Listings
- Good chance the seller is motivated - looking for a way out
- Good chance you can bargain the price down
- Inexpensive - pretty much free to get a list put together
- Great place to start generating leads
- Marketing to expired listings is relatively inexpensive - and the leads are more qualified
- New listings every day
Cons to Using An Expired Real Estate Listing
- Previous agents are your biggest competition - some re-list with the existing agent
- You will possibly need to go through a TON of leads to find a good deal, but its still possible
- Follow-up, which is probably the most important - can be tedious, takes persistence (remembering dates)
- Potentially dealing with skeptical sellers - bad taste left in their mouth
- Without a good marketing strategy - post cards, flyers - low conversion rates
- Time-consuming if not done right
Expired listings are a good source for finding leads, and is just ONE source to find motivated sellers. But, it’s important that you remember, homeowners are NOT interested in you, they are interested in their problem (i.e. why their house has not sold), and they want the solution to that problem. So approach and present them with a solution and you will increase your chances of success.
Again, this is Frank Chen with REIClub****. Please take the time to leave your comments for this video below and please subscribe to our YouTube channel so you’ll be automatically notified when we upload more quick video tips for you. Take care and good investing.