Thanks For Watching and Do Not Forget To Follow
How to make pills in Cinema 4D
This is a tutorial (my first) on how to take renders from Maxon Cinema 4D into Adobe After Effects without having to use any green screen, just using Alpha Channel in the Render Settings.
1. First, select any objects that you DON'T want to appear in the render. Now in the objects menu bar select FILE >> NEW TAG >> COMPOSITING TAG and now in the bottom right you will see the Tags' properties appear, simply uncheck Seen By Camera. Now do a quick render and you will see it dissappears.
2. Go to your Render Settings, select RENDER >> RENDER SETTINGS >> SAVE >> then choose FORMAT >> QUICKTIME MOVIE. Now with Quicktime Movie selected the option for Alpha Channel appears, check this to activate Alpha Channel. Now render the file.
3. Open After Effects and create a New Composition
4. Go to the main menu, FILE >> IMPORT >> FILE and select the rendered file. Now it will come up with Interpret Footage where it looks at the alpha settings, be default it should be Straight - Unmatted, if not, select this and then click OK.
5. Once the footage is in your file library, drag it to your timelime to be automatically centred. You can now add layers underneath it to show that only the objects you left without the Compositing Tag appear over the layer under it.
Any questions feel free to ask! Any hints or suggestions to make the tutorial better will be great! Thanks.
something i created in cinema 4d for my 3d project
this was my first go at animation and my first at enviroments and using emitters it was also my 2nd go at modeling
more videos and other work at www.youmatealex******
quick test using cinema 4d. Poser for the character imported in to c4d. Boujou for the match moving camera matching. email me at growthwebyahoo**** for tutorials of what Iam learning or to chat. Thanks for watching.
quick test with cinema 4d c4d. Used boujou for the camera tracking / matchmoving. Poser and a bvh file for the character. Imported that in to c4d. email growthwebyahoo**** for tutorials of what Iam learning or to chat.
quick learning test with cinema 4d c4d. Used syntheyes for the camera tracking / matchmoving. Poser and a bvh file for the character. Imported that in to c4d. email growthwebyahoo****
for tutorials or to chat.
Oceano com Cinema 4D e pós no After Effects.
Cinema 4D ile yapılan bir görsel efekt şöleni..
En este video se demuestra como utilizar la herramienta de boole en cinema 4d, es muy util para hcer que 2 objetos interactuen entre si.
En este video mostramos como se pueden aplicar texturas dentro de cinema 4d, este es uno de los videos que vienen en la seccion de texturas en www.cardanfx****
Quick test with Cinema 4d and MotionBuilder. Imported perfectly in to C4D. Contraints and all! email growthwebyahoo**** to chat.
quick test using MotionBuilder 2010 ragdoll physics. Keyframed passive ragdoll to active near the end. Imported in to Cinema 4d. Particle Illusion to finish. email growthwebyahoo**** to chat.