Citizen Keyne's video of thier Pinstripe Pigs off thier Product of Society album.
There are superheroes in the world. Some, seemingly average, everyday citizens who have no idea of the potential waiting inside them.
Citizen for better America
Here is a short video clip with some images of the most popular Citizen watches including some of the newest Eco-Drive models from the Skyhawk collection.
Here is one of the Citizen Eco-Drive Unstoppable Watch commercials featuring Eli Manning.
Here is a cool video on the Citizen Eco-Drive Calibre 3100 Watch, Model Number BT0000-58L. This is a light-powered perpetual calendar watch.
Share your favorite watch pictures and videos with us at *******www.your-guide-to-watches****
The Citizen Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 watch collection was introduced in 2004. A retrograde perpetual calendar light-powered watch - the first of it's kind. Share your favorite watch pictures and videos with us at *******www.your-guide-to-watches****
"Citizen Siege" takes place in the near future version of Earth where people have given up their civil liberties at the promise of being protected from various threats and democracy, plus, theocracy, has been replaced by global corporatism, terrorism, and martial law. It first takes place on where a state becomes privatized (under Barack Obama's control) and United States of America becomes United Slackers of Americo.
Get ready America…. here comes ASSSSCAT! Hot on the heels of Upright Citizens Brigade’s popular TV show, Shout! Factory will unleash the highly anticipated Upright Citizens Brigade – ASSSSCAT! on DVD March 25, 2008. Featuring renowned UCB’s improvisational comedy troupe co-founders Amy Poehler (Saturday Night Live), Matt Walsh (Old School), Ian Roberts (Talledega Nights:The Ballad of Ricky Bobby), and Matt Besser (Reno 911), with guest appearances by ASSSSCAT! all-stars including Horatio Sanz (Saturday Night Live), Will Arnett (30 Rock, Freak Show), Chad Carter (Crossballs: The Debate Show), Sean Conroy (Blackballed: The Bobby Duke Story), Andrew Daly (The Office), Ed Helms (Evan Almighty, The Office), Jen Kirkman (Home Movies), Tom Lennon (Reno 911), Kate Walsh (The Drew Carey Show, Grey’s Anatomy), and Paul F. Tomkins (Reel Comedy), the DVD is packed with special bonus features including Upright Citizens Brigade Interview, Monologous Interruptus, The ASSSSCAT! Theme, and special Commentary by Upright Citizen Brigade. For more on Shout! Factory, visit www.shoutfactory****.
GeezerArt) says, "What with this term Senior Citizens? He has some better idea's!...geezerart senior citizens storyteller funny old dust geezer
to do. You put on a mask on an halloween day and you find a senior citizen halloween party in one of the residences of your hood. These Here's a cool thing you can do when you got nothing to do. You put on a mask on an halloween day and you find a senior citizen halloween party in one of the residences of your hood. These people are craving for yougnsters who bring light and joy to their partys. Plus, on a halloween party, theres only the senior people, no employee's. So you can bring a camera a shoot a cool vid like this one me and Solem did without getting kikced out!
There are seven, compelling reasons NOT to vote for Senator John McCain:
1. McCain was NOT born in the United States.
To date, NO US President has ever been elected that was born outside of the United States. History tells us that while there have been candidates, most notably George Romney who was born in Mexico & Barry Goldwater who was born in the Arizona Territory, none have ever been successful in becoming POTUS.
John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone on Aug 29, 1936 at the Coco Solo Naval Hospital; at the time of McCain's birth it was NOT located within the Canal Zone. (It was later added to the Zone by President Franklin Roosevelt through EXECUTIVE ORDER 8981 on Dec 17, 1941, when McCain was 5 years old.)
Therefore John McCain is not a citizen "by birth" or a "natural born Citizen"...
2. McCain's War Hero Status, though highly admired and highly respected by most, is NOT without challenge by Vietnam Veterans...
3. Manchurian Candidate - McCain suffered massive character assassination attacks by Karl Rove and George Bush in South Carolina in 2000. Today, we see a John McCain who is endorsed by none other than George Bush and Karl Rove. In fact, most see McCain as a George Bush "Clone". You could say Senator McCain "has sold his straight-talking, maverick soul" for a shot at becoming the next POTUS...
4. Senator McCain has some skeletons in his closet, accumulated over a 25 year career in the Senate. His most potent skeleton is the "Keating FIVE Scandal" which cost taxpayers over $3 BILLION DOLLARS... (Let Senator Obama try something like that and he would rot in a prison cell)
5. Senator McCain's closest friends make uncomfortable remarks about the zipper on his pants. In McCain's book, he personally refers to some of his escapades in Brazil. The Vicki Iseman episode was quickly brought under control, but one is left to wonder if we will be seeing more "Clintonesque" acts to follow...
6. Taxes and tax breaks: While Senator McCain has been forthcoming with his tax returns, Cindy McCain has been secretive, not going public with her tax returns. What, if anything, could Cindy McCain possibly be hiding? How will the proposed tax cuts for the rich benefit Sen. McCain's wife? Stay tuned for further developments on this one...
7. Religion. Religion. Religion. I said it three times. Once for John Hagee, once for Rod Parsley, and once for Jerry Falwell. This "Holy Trinity" could become his personal Demons...
For starters, he's even claiming to be a Baptist instead of an Episcopalian.
John McCain grew up Episcopalian. He went to an Episcopalian high school. For at least 15 years, he has been listed as an Episcopalian in authoritative directories such as the Almanac of American Politics and Congressional Quarterly's Politics in America 2008. He told a reporter from McClatchy News Service in June 2007 that he was an Episcopalian.
Suddenly, in September 2007, he's campaigning in South Carolina, the heavily Baptist state where George W. Bush barely managed to stop McCain's presidential campaign 8 years ago. And guess what? McCain tells a reporter "By the way, I'm not Episcopalian. I'm Baptist."
Reverends Hagee, Parsley and Falwell hold endorsements that McCain coveted, sought and got. Either of these three Pastors alone, but most certainly all three together, makes Reverend Jeremiah Wright seem like a Boy Scout in comparison.
The Main Stream Media have closed a blind eye on this one, preferring to "crucify" Senator Obama 24/7 while giving McCain a free ride. Double Standards like this one will be few and far between under the scrutiny of the general election...
BONUS TRACK: Age. At age 71, Senator McCain would be the oldest President ever elected for a first term in US History.
He has to date declined to make his medical records public. At 71 years of age, this is a legitimate concern of the US public.
His infamous temper has been recorded, including a highly celebrated episode of referring to his wife Cindy as a "C*NT"... Imagine such a temper receiving a 3AM phone call on the red phone... (Armageddon)
His refusal to release medical records gives fuel to the notion that Senator McCain is hiding something...
The UpTake kicks off this new series with Chicago's intrepid Citizen Kate. She's been hot on the campaign trail since Obama announced his run for the presidency, charming her way into interviews with senators and presidential advisors - and sometimes, getting kicked out. She's all about peave, hugs, and juicy couture.
More at *******theuptake**** and *******citizenkate.tv