Enjoy SEMPO Europe/SEMPO UK video interviews to organizers, speakers, attendees, and exhibitors directly from the SMX London show.
Here Piers Stobbs from comScore talks about the huge opportunities in the Asian search markets of China, Korea and Russia.
*SAG signs interim pact with indie producers.
*REMBRANDT INC is suing ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox.
*COMSCORE announced online video views are up 66%.
*YOUTUBE launches revenue sharing.
*VERIZON settled it’s suit with Digital Arts Services.
*CINEMANOW developed a new digital distribution platform.
Read more at *******www.ShellyPalmer****
HOLLYWOOD -- comScore, which closely tracks the online viewing and shopping of 2 million individuals, has found extraordinary "lift" in online video advertising on consumer behavior.
In an interview with Beet.TV, comScore co-founder and chairman Gian Fulgoni says that exposure to online video advertising can lead to a 40 percent increase in buying a product or service.
We caught up with him after his keynote address at OMMA conference. Daisy Whtney has a report on his speech up on NewTeeVee.
Andy Plesser, Executive Producer
*******thomascrampton**** Magid Abraham of ComScore predicts even tougher times for traditional media online.
*******www.morefreevideos**** - Short video explaining what a comScore rank is - and how you can use this data for your own search engine work.
THE DGA strikes a deal with the AMPTP.
TIME WARNER CABLE to raise prices for heavy downloaders.
COMSCORE releases November online video stats.
YAHOO joins OpenID alliance.
DOUG LIMAN launches digital production company with WGA deal.
Get the full story at *******www.Media30****.
* FACEBOOK developing new, targeted ad system.
* SONY adding TV functions to Playstation line.
* COMSCORE gets suspended by TRUSTe.
* GOOGLE still planning to join the spectrum auction.
* SOUNDEXCHANGE offers Internet Radio reduced royalties.
Read more at www.media30****
* HULU to acquire MOJITI.
* MYSPACE planning original online series.
* YAHOO brings Internet music show to MTV.
* COMSCORE releases new online viewing data.
* VERIZON extends FiOS TV to 24 new communities.
Read more at www.media30****
1. YouTube Launches YouTube Insight Analytics Tool, 2. February comScore Report Shows Decreased Growth Of Google Sponsored Ads
1. SearchIgnite & comScore Data Released, Google & Yahoo Q1 Financial Results Expected Soon, 2. Microsoft Launches Live Search News, Competitor To Google News
1. comScore’s Shares Slip After Google Announcement, 2. Alexa Web Site Implements New Ranking System
Sony’s Bluray format is now the new high definition disc format as key studios and retailers have dropped support for HD-DVD. Google Adsense CTR / Stock drops from Comscore estimates and redefined click area of their online ads. Publishers affected.
*MICROSOFT set Saturday deadline for YAHOO takeover.
*YAHOO goes for a social makeover.
*JUSTICE DEPT investigate YAHOO-GOOGLE ad words deal.
*COMSCORE was (sorta) right about GOOGLE's paid clicks.
*TOSHIBA net profits plunge 95%.
Read more at ShellyPalmer****
1. Google Extends & Expands Online-Video Lead: comScore, 2. Google Announces 50 Applications For Android Mobile Operating System, 3. EveryScape Goes Global with Video Outsourcing, Competes with Google Streetviews
1. Google Beats Yahoo For #1 Spot In April: comScore, 2. IAC/Interactive Plans To Purchase Lexico Publishing Group
1. Yahoo Director Departs, Annual Meeting Postponed, 2. Latest comScore Search Stats: Google Up, Other Search Engines Down, 3. Larry Page Takes 'White Space' Fight To D.C.