Results for: create-sitemap
This XSitePro Tutorial shows you how XSitePro can easily create site maps for your website.
What is sitemap?
A sitemap is a list of pages of a web sites accessible to crawlers or users. It can be either document in any form used as a planning tool for web design, or a web page that lists the pages on a web site, typically organized in hierarchical fashion.
Sitemap should be in XML format, any search engine tools does not read sitemap in .txt .html or other format for bigger sites, it is recommended to use online sitemap generator.
In this video you will learn How to create a sitemap for a website.
If you want to create sitemap for your website and you don’t know about it then watch this video, it’s helpful for you.
Merging different XML sitemaps
Auto checking of duplicate URL
URL copy, paste and duplicate
Search engines notification (submit XML sitemap directly to Google, Yahoo!, Ask****, Bing (Live****) and Moreover****);
FREE HTML site map export (without URL quantity limit)
Create Australia is an evolution that has spanned 17 years in delivering business excellence to Australian consumers. - https://createaustralia.com.au/about-us/
The top tips which are useful when doing the seo of a website are discussed in this video tutorial. They are:
1) Understand about client’s requirement and goal.
2) Research keywords for website and analyze the best for the website.
3) Do on-page optimization for the website and make it 100% SEO friendly.
4) Make sure to use quality content on the website.
5) Create sitemap xml and robots txt files and upload it in the root directory as well as submit them in Google Webmaster.
6) Verify website at Google Analytics for all traffic related information.
7) Place your business on Google Business.
8) Increase your online reputation through all possible methods.
9) Do Off-page optimization with all targeted keywords.
10) Increase the number of quality backlinks to the website.
11) Do content marketing with blog and article.
12) Time to time monitor your working strategies.