Results for: crtl
Eric Fell and Shaun Stewart are back with the first episode of the week . This week our hosts want to remind you about LIVE DEATH from the set of Death Warrior. MMA superstar George St-Pierre is going to be on set filming his role in the movie! Its definetely something you don't want to miss!
we take a look at the movie Twilight, which was recently released on DVD, followed by a look at the movies Miss March and Crtl-Alt-Delete.
Control Alt Delete Director Cameron Labine talks about his show in an interview with Movieset.
1. Create new document 400x400 pixels, fill it with black
2. Filter - Render - Lens Flare - 105mm Prime
3. Filter - Distort - Polar Coordinates - Polar to Rectangular
4. Edit - Free Transform - Flip Vertical
5. Filter - Polar Coordinates - Rectangular to Polar
6: Draw a selection with Elliptical Marquee Tool (M) while holding Shift, copy (Ctrl+c) and paste (Crtl+v)
7. Image - Adjustments - Hue/Saturation (Ctrl+u)
8. Check the Colorize box.
9. For the shadow use Ellipse Tool (U), then go Filter - Blur - Gaussian Blur