Watch out how Indian Government works in Parliment
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018: The Delhi High Court has broadcast a new vacancy notification to hire the skilled & talented candidates for 35 Personal Assistant Group B Vacancies. Interested candidates are able to fill the Online Delhi High Court Application Read More… UpdatedYou
We have made it our responsibility to resolve the clutter and let you have the most reliable news. Hence, our team constantly works to research the national as well as international sources. The news comes to you only after we verify the authority of the source. Hence, you always attain reliable content on Updated You…
Indian Government Enhancing Medical Tourism by Clearing e-Visas
1. India is among the top ten medical tourism destinations in the world.
2. The Indian government is planning to clear all e-visas at the close of the parliament.
3. If all e-visas are cleared, it will give one-fifty nations access to medical treatment in India.
4. Biometrics of the patient will be taken on entry into the country.
5. Medical tourism contributes 3% of Indian GDP.
6. Medical tourists are moving from developed nations to developing nations.
7. India is using low cost to attract patients.
8. Medical visa has a lifeline of 30 days.
9. Visa has to be applied online.
10. Other nations emulate low cost to attract patients now.
Read more: *******j.mp/2duk4L4
#Medical #Tourism #MedicalTourism #Health
Indian Air force Officer exposeds on indian Government in indian army 2017
Pakistani Commander Reply On Indian Government Threat.mp4
Ezetap is your one-stop payments partner. We work with different agencies with many payment options, make your customer happy by easily connecting payments into your software systems.
For more information Ezetap website.
Watch it like and subscribe
The government of India recently has simplified the rules for patents filed by women, small entities, and government agencies, and also incentivized Indian firms to file patents abroad.
The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) has notified the additional rules to amend the Patents Rules, 2003. It has also expedited the examination of patents if the applicant is a small entity, startup, or an institution established by a Provincial, Central, or State Act, which is controlled or owned by the government as well as the institutions that are wholly or substantially financed by the government.
Maoist insurgents attack Indian police on patrol, killing dozens of them in one operation. It is the worst attack by the Naxalites in recent memory.
The Economist is back with a new campaign in India which invites its readers to 'interpret' the communication they see. Click here to check it out:
July 11, 2011(1:36)
Another train accident in India raises serious questions about railway safety.