We collect information from you for a number of reasons, for example:
• To provide personalised services for our individual users.
• To enable us to send out editorial content that you’ve requested.
• To enable us to send out promotions in which we think you will be interested.
• To help us to improve the services we offer.
To use anonymous, aggregated details about our users to sell appropriate advertising space on our websites and other properties (for example, we may need to tell advertisers what proportion of the visitors to our websites are female), collect promotional and marketing information, and to pass on offers to our users, and does not mean sharing an individual's details with an advertiser.
“Data Protection Act”
We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and its relevant subordinate legislation and we will comply with the principles set out in that Act. When you supply any personal information to us we will meet our legal obligations towards you in the way that we deal with that information. In accordance with the data protection principles we have to collect the information fairly and to let you know how we will use it and whether we will pass the information on to anyone else. We will not supply your personal information to third parties without your express prior consent or where required by law. We will ensure that any information will be held only as long as is necessary to ensure that our service runs smoothly. We use up to date industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible and to protect against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access.
1. We are fully committed to protecting your privacy and will respect your privacy in terms of email, mobile and any other details you submit to us via any media.
2. We will not collect personally identifying information except with your specific knowledge and consent.
3. We will work with our suppliers to ensure that your data is protected with high quality, reliable and secure technology. Our technology partners invest in high-quality security and work hard to protect your privacy.
4. We follow strict security procedures set out in UK Data Protection Legislation in respect of the storage and disclosure of information given by you via our websites, your mobile or via any other media.
Collection of Information
5. We collect information on our users through cookies on websites, interactions with both our websites and our text services and via other media, such as postal registrations to club membership.
6. The information we need depends on how you are interacting with our website, text or otherwise but could include an email address, a password, age, gender and postcode and a mobile telephone number although additional information may also be requested. We may ask further or different questions for different services, including competitions. Unless stated, all questions are compulsory. We may also ask some further, voluntary questions so we can gain a clearer understanding of our users. Your responses help us to sell appropriate advertising space and to alert you to information we think may be of interest to you and so improve the offering we can make to users. They also enable us to personalise services for our users, for example through club membership. We do not share this information with third parties unless you have specifically consented to this.
“Old School / Fresh Jazz” The Michael Lauren All Stars.
Jazz Instrumental Music Video "Lisboa Boogaloo" by Michael Lauren.
Michael Lauren - drums & percussion
Carlos Barretto - contrabass
Diogo Vida - piano Hugo Alves - trumpet
Jeffery Davis - vibraphone
José Menezes - saxophone Nuno Ferreira - guitar
“Old School / Fresh Jazz”
The Michael Lauren All Stars
Jazz Instrumental Music Video
"One More For The Road" by Nuno Ferreira
Recorded March 2018
Estúdio Vale de Lobos
Engineer: Pedro Vidal
Mixed: Cellar Sound, NYC
Michael Crehore & Gary Kelly
Mastered: Cellar Sound, NYC
Produced: Michael Lauren
© Why Not Music 2018
Video - Evanova Productions
All © Evanova Productions 2018
One of the best pieces i've ever heard... or seen.
A true master of his craft.
One of the best drumers in the world.
Amazing solo played by this guy. He is really good.
the guy who claims to have made this video, didn't make it.
Greg Howard show's how to play tapstick (electric and bass guitars together)
Recorded in Portland, OR 2004, I am playing the violin with my band "Today"
ProXcore Aazzing!!! Guy freakin shreds solo on all 22 frets and four strings. Yngwie Malmsteens ain't got nothin on this guy!
Thiago Snow from KOY showing some two hands technique ! Awesome !
Check more information about Thiago Snow www.koy.ca