Joeseph Lieberman calls for the bombing of Iran.
Food Network's Dave Lieberman show you how to get your day started right with Eggs Lieberman - in this episode of Hellmann's In Search of Real Food.
Did you hear about the War on Iran Authorization bill the Senate is going to vote on perhaps as early as today? No, that's not how it's getting billed. But that's what the 'Kyl-Lieberman' amendment is. In fact, the supporters of going to war against Iran are using exactly same strategy with this amendment that they did to lay the ground work for the Iraq War.
More at Joseph Lieberman says Arab nations, not just Israel, want US to stop Iran's nuke program
Read my blog!
Day time soap opera stars like Barack Obama, Joe Biden says he’s not the guy, and Joe Lieberman is getting some Republican VP buzz.
The Hill's A.B. Stoddard answers questions about the big issue in Sen. Clinton's Secretary of State vetting process, and possible ties that may have helped Sen. Lieberman keep his chairmanship.
What could be more deliciously comforting than MarieBelle's Aztec Hot Chocolate to battle the cold winter? Sip the luxury and taste why Chocolatier Maribel Lieberman is esteemed as the creator of hot cocoa's dreams come true.
Use discount code BTB10 for 10% orders from www.mariebelle****
Once again, Joe Lieberman is lying about the Bush Kiss, today's New York Times reports he said, "There has been some doubt, based on the postgame films." Actually, the postgame films confirm a kiss.
Donna Lieberman, executive director of the NYCLU urges you to join the Task Forces to dismantle the ineffective and draconian Rockefeller drug laws.
For more info visit www.newsinfusion****
Think if you’re trying to save money on the meals you serve to your family, you’ll have to resort to dehydrated stuffing and deli turkey this holiday season? Not so, says Dave Lieberman, host of Food Network’s Good Deal with Dave Lieberman and author of Young and Hungry: More than 100 Recipes for Cooking Fresh and Affordable Food for Everyone in 2005 and Dave’s Dinners: A Fresh Approach to Home-Cooked Meals.
As food prices climb and families still search for ways to save money on their grocery bills while still offering tasty and nutritious meals. Dave Lieberman shares his advice on how to spot good deals without sacrificing taste, quality, and variety with some easy, budget-conscious dishes with tips:
· Stock up on pantry staples like canned fruits and vegetables, pasta, rice and grains to help add more substance to your dishes.
· Use canned vegetables instead of fresh or frozen to save money while still offering taste and nutrition.
· Using canned products like Del Monte canned stewed tomatoes that add a lot of flavor with herbs so you don’t have to spend extra money on added ingredients
· Only splurge on special ingredients like fresh fish or other proteins
· Incorporate foods like beets, quinoa, and spinach into your diet to boost your overall health as illustrated in Dave's new book, THE 10 THINKGS YOU NEED TO EAT: And More Than 100 Easy and Delicious Ways to Prepare Them, available in bookstores nationwide in January 2010.
more at cspan****, senate floor senator al franken joe lieberman denial deny object objection speech speaking john mccain
Check out this funny sock puppet video of Senator Joe Lieberman holding health care hostage for his list of personal demands.