Muhammad Hāfez-e Shīrāzī, (1325–1389 AD) was a great classical Iranian poet. His collected works composed of series of Persian literature are to be found in the homes of most people in Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan, who learn his poems by heart and use them as proverbs and sayings to this day. His life and poems have been the subject of much analysis, commentary and interpretation, influencing post-fourteenth century Persian writing more than any other author.
His influence in the lives of Iranians can be found in frequent use of his poems in Persian traditional music, visual art and Persian calligraphy. His tomb is a most favorite visiting place in Shiraz for all kind of visitors. Adaptations, imitations and translations of Hafez' poems exist in all major languages of the world. He is buried in north of Shiraz in a beautiful ‘garden tomb’.
20 BEST SELF-HELP QUOTES
1. The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm. -Swedish proverb
2. Success is not final, Failure is not fatal. It is the courage that counts. -Winston Churchill-
3. You can't live a positive life with a negative mind.
4. Be there for others but never leave yourself behind.
5. People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. But how strong you stand is what MAKES YOU.
6. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. -Mae West-
7. Losers quit when the fail. Winners fail until they succeed. -Robert Kiyosaki-
8. An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties,
it means that it's going to launch you into something great.
9. If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you are strong enough to get up.
10. A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. -Walter Gagehot-
11. Keep going. Find your strength. You will make it.
12. The first and most important person you must believe in is yourself.
13. Refusing to ask for help when you need, it is refusing someone the change to be helpful.
14. Self-doubt kills talent -Edie Mcclurg-
15. You never know what is to come your way. Never stop working hard and dreaming big. -Nadeem Kazi-
16. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. -Anais Nin-
17. You can't change what's going on around you until you start changing whats going on withing you.
18. When you say YES to others make sure you are not saying NO TO YOURSELF
19. Stop being scared of failing. Be scared of not trying.
20. All the so-called "secrets of success" will not word unless you do.
► Learn More at *******www.bestcatcher****
► Twitter: ********twitter****/bestcatcher16
► Facebook: ********www.facebook****/Best-Catcher-428057770728100/?fref=ts
There is a proverb "that which is seen is sold". So if you have a better board on your shop you can get more chance of selling. Contact WrapiT Signs for cheap screen printing services.
Traditional village Stick Play
Stick fighting has an ancient history in South Asia, tracing back to the region's aboriginal[clarification needed] inhabitants. Rich farmers and other eminent people hired lathial for security and as a symbol of their power. Duels were used as a way to protect or take land and other possessions. A proverb in some South Asian languages is "whoever wields the lathi keeps the cow". Zamindars (feudal lords) sent groups of lathial to forcefully collect taxes from villagers. Lathi training was at one time included in the Bratachari system of education.
Give this program a try and you’ll never look back.
Get Manifestation Magic Now!
I’d like you to imagine a garden.
In this garden, the soil is always rich with nutrients and what you plant, it will grow. There is rain and sun so you don’t have to worry about anything.
You can plant anything. There are no restrictions.
You can plant roses or you can plant poison ivy. You can plant tomatoes or you can plant nightshade, a deadly poison. What you put in, as a seed, will eventually grow into something much bigger.
This garden is your mind and the seeds you can plant are your thoughts.
Your mind is a fertile place where the thoughts you plant, will grow and make up for what your life is.
Or as the old passage from the Bible goes, from the book of proverbs, chapter 23, verse 7:
“As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he,".
Your thoughts, your convictions, manifest the surrounding reality.
Your life, good or bad, is nothing more than a reflection of the thoughts you’ve planted in your mind and nourished. These thoughts became behaviors. Behaviors became results.
You are where you are right now because deep down in your heart, this is where you wanted to be, no matter how sad or unfair this may sound.
This principle is one of the oldest spiritual laws in existence. It’s also one of the best known. You may know it under a different term.
This is “you become what you think about”.
Manifestation Magic contains hidden NLP commands which act as seeds to plant in your subconscious mind.
NLP is a powerful technology built around the best schools of psychotherapy and hypnosis. It allows you to “program” your subconscious mind - planting seeds into the fertile ground of your mind and heart.
This means you can listen to these tracks before going to sleep and change what you think, putting no effort at all.
An Arab proverb is "Man fears time, but time fears the Great Pyramid!" Time is cocky, because it alone, it thinks, controls the future. But time fears the Great Pyramid because it seems to know the future too. In this episode, AIP looks at the way the Silent Sage prophesies the world's religions.
Proverbs 18:14King James Version (KJV)
14 The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?
★⋰⋱★Click to listen to complete podcast library★⋰⋱★
Find out what you DON'T KNOW about what you believe. The truth will SHOCK YOU! Muslims...you'll never be the same again if you are honest! The Great Deceiver Allah from Quran is the SAME PERSON with Satan (Lucifer) The Great Deceiver from Bible!
12. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13. For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of Elohim: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14. I will ASCEND* above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15. Yet thou shalt be brought down to HELL, to the sides of the pit.
- Now, the word "Lucifer" means light bearer. The symbol for islam is crescent moon and the star, both present on most islamic flags, and upon minarets and mosques. ☾☆
The moon is a bearer of light, which means that it has not emit his own light, but wearing, that reflects sunlight. Technically the moon it’s a “Lucifer”. -
Allah exposed in Bible:
Isaiah 14 - Lucifer (Crescent Moon) spoke -
14. I will ASCEND (alah) above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Lexicon : Strong's Hebrew 5927 - allah - עָלָה
ASCEND* - allah
Lucifer (Satan) - Heilel ben Shahar (hebrew) - Hilal in arabic -
Satan have a name: = Crescent Moon son of the morning (a star)
If the Bible has been changed or has been corrupted, then that would mean the Koran is corrupt as well, since it is a confirmation of the Scriptures which came before it: Quran 10:37. Therefore, the Bible is truth, and the Quran is a lie. "Add thou not unto His Words, lest He reprove thee, and thou be found a liar."
(Proverbs 30:6) ~ See Also Revelation 22:18-19 ~ Muslims have been deceived by the greatest of all deceivers himself. Muslims, must repent and turn to Jesus Christ for the salvation of the
God wants everyone to hear His voice clearly, and it's possible to do so. The writer of Hebrews tells us that we can train our ear to recognize the voice of God above all the noise. "But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil" (Hebrews 5:14). It is by practicing, by reason of use, that we are able to discern whether what we hear is of God, our flesh, or the Devil. Isaiah 30:21 says, "Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "This is the way, walk in it," Whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left." There are various keys to hear God; seven keys:
Scripture: "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work" (II Timothy 3:16-17).
The Holy Spirit speaking to our heart: "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall not teach everyone his fellow citizen, and everyone his brother, saying, 'know the Lord,' for all will know Me, from the least to the greatest of them" (Hebrews 8:10-11).
The Prophetic (word of knowledge, word of wisdom, personal prophecy): "Do not quench the Spirit; do not despise prophetic utterances. But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good" (I Thessalonians 5:19-21).
Godly counsel: "Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counselors there is safety" (Proverbs 11:14).
Confirmation: "By the mouth of two or three witnesses every fact may be confirmed" (Matthew 18:16).
The peace of God: "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful" (Colossians 3:15).