Results for: ramen
A very detailed instructional video on how to make Ramen Noodle Soup
Ramen is nice to be eaten.. Yum yum.. Hehe...
At walmart for X-mas you can get an extra 10% off about anything, along with your discount card. What do you buy? Ramen!
Keep in mind I do not make enough money there to buy anything of any value. Because I have insurance there my pay was $6.33 to $6.88 after taxes. That is all I have to get gas in my car pay bills etc.
P.S. After this video was made the Snack ramen was taken off the shelf & replaced with a more expensive ramen! Rich people like ramen?
Cooking with Ninja 3: Learn to make Lemon Chicken Ramen Salad. This spicy & crisp salad can be made in 3 easy steps. MySeeds Chia makes the dressing healthful & flavorful! You can get this recipe and more at www.mychiaseeds****/cookingwithninja.html
Watch Full Lesson Here:
Megumi Sato shows you how to spice up instant ramen by adding cooked vegetables,egg and spices.
how to make Spicy Ramen
Note: i even uploaded this to youtube
Ramen Cup Noodle Nissin pack 5
The real Nissin's Cup Noodle, the most famous instant noodle in the world.
The ramen of this time are the Cup Noodle from Nissin, which have the particularity of being the original, the first instant ramen, created in 1958 by
Nissin's founder, Momofuku Ando, although it was not until 1971 that they thought of selling in a cup or container.
Directly from the country of the rising sun, export-manga brings to you the 7 most popular flavors here in Japan:
3. Milk Seafood
4. Chilli Tomato
5. Cheese and Tomato
6. Cheese and Curry
- Each pack has 5 Cup Noodle of 90 grams (net weight) with one of the flavors that you can choose.
- If you don't want the 5 of the same flavor we can send a pack of 5 different flavors.
- Select in the tab below the pack of 5 cup noodles that you want.
Eating Cup Noodle in 5 steps:
1. When you open (the top opens halfway up where indicated), you can see all the ingredients.
2. Heat water and when it is boiling, add up to the cup until the mark indicated. Be careful!
3. Cover the product again (that's why we could not open the whole) and wait three minutes.
4. After such a "long" wait, remove the top and see that the ingredients are swollen and ready to be eaten.
5. Move the cup a bit and you can eat. Itadakimasu!
Ramen is the staple diet for all college students. However, since you eat it so much, it gets really dull fast. Learn how to spice it up by watching this video from TVLesson. Learn more at *******www.tvlesson****.
Introduction delicious food in bangkok (Ramen Bread Curry) Sound jap
30 Second spot for Ramen Noodles