Results for: serving-suggestions
Responsible alcohol service certification courses for alcohol sellers/servers for bartender license & food handling. Quick, Easy, Mobile Friendly.
Ultra-realistic advertisements and serving suggestions are taken to the max. These kids are dipping their chips in a virtual dipping sauce on the packet.
Sabra and Celebrity Chef Colombe Jacobsen Give
New York A Mediterranean Moment in Union Square Park
Sabra Chef and Food Network star Colombe Jacobsen will join Sabra at Union Square Park to give New Yorkers a Mediterranean Moment. Transforming Union Square Park into an outdoor Mediterranean Cafe, Sabra will give away cups of its rich, creamy classic hummus and offer visitors the opportunity to add their choice of Sabra's fresh, delicious toppings. Offerings will include Roasted Red Pepper, Caramelized Onion, Chipotle and Roasted Pine Nuts among other delectable flavors. Jacobsen will showcase the versatility of hummus with recipes, unique serving suggestions and exciting uses. This is a FREE event.
This event is sponsored by Sabra Dipping Company (www.sabra****), the leading U.S. brand manufacturer of refrigerated dips and spreads.
WHERE / WHEN:
August 30, 2009
Union Square Park, New York, NY
Produced for Sabra
Family Night Dinner Ideas - Quick Easy Dinner Recipes
It's harder than ever to get the family to the dinner table these days, but did you know that studies show kids whose families eat dinner together develop stronger communications and social skills, and do better in school?
Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares recipes and ideas to make Friday night family night, the one night of the week when everyone looks forward to dinner together.
Inside-Out Bacon Cheeseburgers
1 lb. ground beef
3 Tbsp. KRAFT Ranch Dressing, divided
4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
2 KRAFT Singles, cut into quarters
4 hamburger buns, lightly toasted
4 lettuce leaves
8 slices tomato
1. HEAT grill to medium heat.
2. MIX meat and 2 Tbsp. dressing; shape into 8 thin patties. Combine remaining dressing and bacon. Spoon onto centers of 4 patties; top with Singles quarters and remaining patties. Pinch edges together to seal.
3. GRILL 7 to 9 min. on each side or until burgers are done (160°F).
4. FILL buns with lettuce, burgers and tomatoes.
- Enjoy this summer favorite with a skewer of grilled vegetables.
- Substitute 1/3 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack Cheese for the Singles.
Storing Ground Beef
- Store ground beef in the coldest part of the refrigerator for up to 2 days. (The refrigerator temperature should be no higher than 40°F.) For longer storage, wrap the meat tightly in foil or freezer-weight plastic wrap and store in the freezer. When thawing, place the meat on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator to prevent any drippings from cross-contaminating other foods.
CHIPS AHOY! Wiches
3 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
24 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
3/4 cup sprinkles
1. SPREAD 1/4 cup ice cream onto flat side of each of 12 cookies. Cover with remaining cookies to make 12 sandwiches.
2. ROLL edges in sprinkles.
3. FREEZE 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
- Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Prepare using your favorite flavor of ice cream, sherbet or frozen yogurt. In addition, roll edges in chopped PLANTERS Nuts, colored sprinkles, chocolate chips or toasted BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut instead of the sprinkles.
- These cool treats are perfect for making ahead of time. Simply prepare as directed, wrap in plastic wrap and store in freezer for up to 1 month.
easy dinner recipes
easy dinner ideas
fun family night ideas
ideas for family night dinner recipes
family fun night
The hardest part about getting dinner on the table
is planning and shopping for it.
When you pick up a copy of The Working Woman's Cookbook
you'll find ...
* 12 Weeks of Menus - Each week has 6 recipes (we'll
do the math for you) that's 72 recipes!!
Shopping Lists - with each ingredient referencing
back to the recipe so it's easy to customize the list to
the meals you want to prepare for the week.
Nutritional Information - so you know how healthy
our recipes really are! :)
Serving Suggestions - So you don't even have to
think about what to serve with our recipes.
Vegetarian & Kosher Options
And much, much more sent straight to your
Do you want to know more?