DesktopX 3.5 (which is currently in beta) allows you to create and export gadgets to the Windows Sidebar in Vista. This quick demo shows you how simple it is to do this.
We shot this clip for the microCHUNK.TV sidebar.
We just added a new video to our sidebar on microCHUNK.TV, but the first take was too dark and the camera was pointed in the wrong direction. Thank God for retakes!
Do not want to spend all your time in facebook whilst using the chat feature. Just had the chat feature to firefox sidebar and off you go browsing
*******www.jeffmccall**** - A 'how to' video where Jeff McCall gives very clear and easy to follow instructions on displaying an advert in the sidebar of a widget enabled Wordpress blog. Great stuff and really helpful.
*******www.tips4pc**** Windows Seven Tips. Remove navigation and sidebars in Windows Seven explorer
*******www.matthewbredel**** - Removing the sidebar from your Thesis themed Wordpress blog is simple!...if you know where to find it. This 1-minute video shows you how to remove it easily.
This video will show you how to install and use the Backup4all sidebar gadget. It will help you to easily manage and run the backup jobs without opening the main interface of Backup4all. A more detailed article about the sidebar gadget can be read here: *******www.backup4all****/kb/using-the-backup4all-sidebar-gadget-864.html
Sidebar & Widget Manager for WordPress download from
Get full control over Layouts, Page Content, Sidebars and Widgets
- Custom page layouts – widgetize a page, drop widgets in page content area
- Easy column interface for Widgetizing Pages – Check it out
- Vertical or Horizontal widgets alignment
- Replace any theme sidebar with a custom one on any set of pages
- Unlimited custom sidebars
- Widget visibility – display any widget on or hide it from any page
- Supports any kind of content Pages, Page templates, Posts, Categories, Tags, Archives, Custom post types, Taxonomies, Post type archives, WordPress service pages – home, front, 404, search, etc.
- WPML plugin support – display sidebars and widgets based on Language
- Display sidebars and widgets based on User role
- Optimized performance for large WP installations
- Designed to fit into the core WordPress design
- Easy and intuitive administration
- No coding required
On today's Tekzilla Daily Tip, Veronica shows off a quick sidebar launcher that gives the added bonus of including keyboard shortcut launching!
You want to add an image in WordPress sidebar widget. WordPress build it simple to upload and add images somewhere on your website. We will share various methods, so you can use one so that manufacture, best for you. However, manually adding images to WordPress sidebar Is About to Get a Lot Easier demand HTML coding skills. But you don't worried about it, further if you don’t have HTML ‘s intellect. We will show you where to easily add an image in WordPress sidebar widget.
The Widgets of Windows Vista
download requirments from *******www.sendspace****/file/hk126p
download update from *******www.wincert****/forum/index.php?showtopic=1442
DAVEY G. AND THE KEYBOARD
Most of the DMGs you get today contain a link to the applications folder, so installing the app is very easy. But sometimes they just forget that. Here is now an easy way to get your stuff to the right folder.
So get out now and bitnap other peoples tech problems!