Results for: sitemap-xml
*******www.findmycompany****/seo-videos/identify-sitemap-file - Daily SEO videos from www.FindMyCompany****. Do you know what a Sitemap.xml file is and where to find it?
Step by step instructions on how to add a google xml sitemap to your web page.
Tips to increase website usability and search engine rankings through the use of a sitemap.
How to create a sitemap for Google, Bing and others + SEO using AuditMyPC****'s free sitemap generator. Tips on how to spot problems that keep your from ranking high!
A sitemap is a list of all web pages of a website accessible to crawler and user. These XML sitemaps are built for crawlers to easily crawl all the web pages. For large website or ecommerce website, the sitemaps made are of dynamic type, which dynamically update when web pages are either added or deleted from a website. For dynamic sitemap, we create a root sitemap folder which contains multiple sitemaps of different categories.
In this sitemap tutorial, the difference between static and dynamic sitemap is discussed.
By this video you can learn how to submit or add a sitemap xml in Google Webmaster which also known as Search Console.
The top tips which are useful when doing the seo of a website are discussed in this video tutorial. They are:
1) Understand about client’s requirement and goal.
2) Research keywords for website and analyze the best for the website.
3) Do on-page optimization for the website and make it 100% SEO friendly.
4) Make sure to use quality content on the website.
5) Create sitemap xml and robots txt files and upload it in the root directory as well as submit them in Google Webmaster.
6) Verify website at Google Analytics for all traffic related information.
7) Place your business on Google Business.
8) Increase your online reputation through all possible methods.
9) Do Off-page optimization with all targeted keywords.
10) Increase the number of quality backlinks to the website.
11) Do content marketing with blog and article.
12) Time to time monitor your working strategies.