* APPLE to announce iTunes movie rentals next week.
* HARVEY WEINSTEIN signs interim deal with WGA.
* SONY BMG offers entire catalog on Amazon DRM-free.
* ECHOSTAR takes Best of CES award for converter box with DVR.
* CBS sells four TV stations.
* THE FCC approves deal to take Clear Channel private.
Get the full story at *******www.Media30****.
I Got Shotgun's Anna interviews music's hottest acts following the Grammy's
Circo assets, video. Allow me to introduce you to Rock en Español’s group, Circo. They are pleased to meet you! Catch them hanging and jamming out in the studios. Watch out for their new album, Cursi, dropping September 18th on Sony BMG Latin. From Wiredset Digital Agency.
Circo assets, video. Circo guitarist Orly Mendez is the ultimate “cool hipster” guy. Dressed in a uniform of a black and white, striped shirt and tight, black blazer, a red, electric guitar in hand, Orly plays a sexy guitar rift amidst sensual stage lights and smoke. Watch out for their new album, Cursi, dropping September 18th on Sony BMG Latin. From Wiredset Digital Agency.
* YAHOO licenses SONY BMG music for UGC.
* DGA reaches tentative agreement with major networks.
* APPLE may have to unlock the iPhone in Germany.
* ABC STUDIOS in agreement to pay writers for webisodes of Lost.
* NEWSPAPERS suffer more ad declines.
Get the Story at Media30****.
Reggaeton star Voltio talks about his debut album, En Lo Claro. Make sure you grab yourself a copy, out in stores now on Sony BMG. Check out MySpace****/OfficialVoltio for more.
Reggaeton star Voltio performs live. Make sure you grab yourself a copy of Voltio’s debut album, En Lo Claro, out in stores now on Sony BMG. Check out MySpace****/OfficialVoltio for more.
Reggaeton star Voltio performs his song El Mellao live for his fans in Springfield. Make sure you grab yourself a copy of Voltio’s debut album, En Lo Claro, out in stores now on Sony BMG. Check out MySpace****/OfficialVoltio for more.
* COMCAST and TWC plan WiMax investment.
* GOOGLE to create OpenSocial non-profit foundation.
* CAA and MLBAM launch social network for athletes.
* MTV launches several short-form multi-platform series.
* SONY BMG planning online music subscription service.
Read more at *******www.ShellyPalmer****
This week on New Sound Now, we discuss the Rick Roll, how the Pirate Bay might get sued, how Sony BMG are pirates themselves, and how the recent physical assaults on emo kids in Mexico. Plus, three videos by Justice, The Acorn, and The Beangrowers.
*MICROSOFT not impressed with YAHOO’s earnings.
*NEWS CORP and FCC to faceoff.
*CBS Evening News hits record low.
*Nokia signs SONY BMG for mobile music subscription.
Tumbas con Códigos QR en Japón; Polémica en Japón por cobertura de Hastune Miku MobuzzTV; Madrid (También) Se Congela; Denuncian a Sony BMG por utilizar software pirata; The Pirate Bay se va de Europa rumbo a Asia y África; La persecución de Tron en Stop-Motion y con cartón.