Results for: sponsorships Search Results
Family Filter:
Canadawale deals in All Things Canada! Be it higher studies, study permit, college/ university admission, IELTS preparation, permanent residency, provincial nomination, LMIA, work permit, business/ investor class programs, super visa, visa visa extensions/ renewals, appeals, refugee claims, Humanitarian & Compassionate grounds, PRRA, spouse sponsorship or family sponsorship, you name it, we do it! Call us now and reach Canada in 2- 10 months! You may reach us on under given Numbers and we will be happy to help you getting your eligibility assessed for free. +91-9643088844, +91-9319574975
14 Aug 2019
Share Video

Apply for Canada/Australia PR Visa with Round World Immigration the reliable and fast growing Immigration Consultant company. We are fully focused and dedicated to serve our clients, who could be interested to present visa-petitions and immigration applications for Permanent Resident PR Visas via Skilled, Self-employed, Family, Business, Investor, Student & State Sponsorship classes for various Immigration Destinations like Canada, Australia etc.
12 Sep 2019
Share Video

UK Tier 2 Work Visa The Tier 2 visa is now one of the most important entry routes into the United Kingdom for skilled workers who are citizens of countries outside of the European Economic Area. In all cases, if you are applying for entry under this visa scheme you MUST be in possession of a job offer and a Certificate of Sponsorship from a UK employer with a valid Tier 2 sponsorship licence. You must fulfil the requirements of the particular Tier 2 visa for which you are applying. Tier 2 has four categories: General: for people coming to the United Kingdom with a job offer to fill a position that cannot be filled by a settled worker. In 2011, an annual cap on the number of Tier 2 (General) visas was introduced. It currently stands at 20,700. People who earn £150,000 a year or above are excluded from the cap. Intra Company Transfers: for employees of multi-national companies who are being transferred by an overseas employer to a skilled job in a UK-based branch of the organisation Sports People: for elite sportspeople and coaches whose employment will make a significant contribution to the development of their sport at the highest level Ministers of Religion: for those people coming to fill a vacancy as a Minister of Religion, Missionary or Member of a Religious Order * UK Tier 1 – Post-Study Work Extension Visa To qualify for inclusion under the Tier 2 (General) or the Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) visa, a job must require a skill level of S/NVQ level 3 or above as indicated in the codes of practice relevant to the sector and to the job. Some people who are in the UK with other UK visas can apply under Tier 2 (General). For a complete list of visa categories eligible to switch into Tier 2. Please see Tier 2 - Switching from another scheme. CONTACT: Call:+91-9052666558
14 Oct 2019
Share Video