Results for: statue-of-buddha
Statues of Buddha from numerous temples, set to music, a clip from “Ho Asked Me to Go”, a free Intrepid Berkeley Explorer video of an exciting trip to Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Laos. It features Bangkok, Angkor Wat, Cambodian court dancing, both north and south Vietnam, including Hanoi’s water puppet theater, the Great Sacred Stupa of Laos, & Luang Prabang with its dazzling Buddhist temples. To enjoy all of this film, and over 30 other free, non-commercial, streaming travel videos from every continent, plus still pictures, please click on Related Link below, which takes you to my Video Page; or ask a search engine for: Intrepid Berkeley Explorer
Take a tour of White Temple in Chiang Rai, Thailand – part of the World’s Greatest Attractions series by GeoBeats.
The pure beauty and distinctive artistry of the White Temple will simply enchant you to the core.
The landscape of Thailand is home to an exceptional and remarkable temple based on the principles of Hinduism and Buddhism.
The architecture of the temple is an eclectic mix of contemporary Thai art infused with religion and history.
It is built all in white and white glass, as in Buddhism, the color white is the symbol of Buddha's purity while white glass signifies Buddha's wisdom.
The temple is flanked by numerous statues of Buddha, the most awe-inspiring of which is that of Buddha sitting on a lotus flower, meditating.
This temple is one of its kind, eccentric in every possible way.
The Most Fascinating Sites in Burma
1. Burma, a country of surreal landscapes, is a real attraction to every traveler.
2. The Golden Rock is 7.6 meters tall and is covered with gold monolith throughout.
3. The Buddhists believe that the Golden Rock is being balanced by a single strand of Buddha’s hair.
4. The mystery behind the construction of the MingunPahtodawgyi is something to talk about.
5. Along with the MingunPahtodawgyi pagoda, visiting the KyaukKaLat Pagoda is also a must.
6. Be the witness of a surreal view when standing at the top of the Mount Popa monastery.
7. Opt for hot air balloon ride when visiting Bagan in Burma.
8. Last but not the least, Burma houses one of the tallest statues of Buddha in Monywa that is named LaykyunSetkyar.
Read more: *******j.mp/29LY8am
#Travel #Luxury #LuxuryTravel