Results for: subq
Thsi video shows you what the product Restylane Sub-Q looks like before being used by a doctor to correct wrinkles and other facial features with it. The product in the video is provided coutesy of Medicadepot****. Restylane is the trade name for a specific formulation of non-animal sourced hyaluronic acid most commonly used for lip augmentation. In the United States, Restylane has been approved by the FDA for cosmetic injection into subdermal facial tissues. Restylane is injected under wrinkles and aging lines of the face such as the nasolabial folds, melomental folds, "crows feet" and forehead wrinkles. It may also be used for filling aging-related facial hollows and "orbital troughs" (under and around the eyes). The effects of Restylane last around six months. Recovery time from an injection takes around three days, as swelling and bruising can be a problem. Some practitioners will ask their patients to return to the practice two or three weeks after treatment for reassessment with view to a "top-up" if required.
LifeXMD is a physician supervised bioidentical hormone replacement therapy clinic for men and women. If you are suffering from Low Testosterone or need estrogen therapy treatments, LifeXMD can help. Our Scottsdale location is located at 10613 N Hayden Rd Ste J-102 Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Call (480) 696-5563 for more information.
In this video, Nurse Roxy gives instructions on how to give a subcutaneous injection when administering hormone replacement medications. This ls also known as a SubQ injection.
Steps to administer a subcutaneous injection for bioidentical hormone replacement therapy:
1. Use an alcohol swab to clean the site where you will be giving yourself the injection.
2. Gently pinch up the skin and insert the needle at a forty-five degree angle.
3. After you insert the needle completely, release the grasp on the skin.
4. Gently pull back on the plunger of the syringe to check for blood. If blood is present in the syringe, withdrawal the needle from the skin, and gently place the alcohol swab over the injection site, and start fresh with a need needle.
5. If no blood appears, inject all of the solution by gently and steadily pressing down on the plunger.
6. Withdrawl the needle from the skin, and apply an alcohol swab over the spot where the shot was given.
For Additional Information on Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Call Toll-Free (877) 305-4339