Results for: sweetcorn
How to make easy sweetcorn daal recipe, a recipe from the Urban Rajah an alternative to the traditional daal recipes. Subscribe at *******www.urbanrajah****/video/post/sweetcorn-daal-recipe
Find out what to look for when buying sweet corn on this episode of Grocery School. Visit www.foodvu****
A video preview of Muchos Grande online slots. Muchos Grande is a 5 reel online slot machine with 15 paylines made by Microgaming
This soup helps to low your cholesterol and restore your skin's natural glow. By importing this soup to your daily meals you will feel more healthier and fulfilling.
Chicken 65 is a spicy and nutritious Chinese dish. we will get a new and exotic experience of chicken in chicken 65 simple and quick recipe.
GRILLED OR BAKED SEA BASS WITH SWEETCORN & CHERRY TOMATO SALSA
Salsas are all the rage at the moment, here is a twist using roasted sweetcorn, flavoured with lime and coriander. Perfect with sea bass.
Preparation time: - 15 minutes.
Cooking time: - 15 minutes in total.
4 sea bass, whole, defrosted
6 tbsp olive oil
2 whole fresh sweetcorn
2 tsp fresh red chilli, finely chopped
½ red onion, finely chopped
12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
2 fresh limes
2 pinches granulated sugar
3-4 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
1. Pre heat the grill or oven to a high setting.
2. Place the sea bass on a chopping board and slash across the fish in a diagonal fashion.
3. Carefully cut the sweetcorn in half.
4. Stand the corn on the cut end and shave off the ears with a sharp knife. Do the same to the other three pieces.
5. Meanwhile, place 2 tbsp of olive oil into a wok or frying pan.
6. Add the ears of sweetcorn and the chilli then sauté quickly over a high heat until they take a little colour.
7. Once cooked, spoon into a bowl and cool slightly.
8. To the sweetcorn, add the chopped red onion, cherry tomatoes, and juice from 2 large fresh limes.
9. Add a little salt and pepper, sugar then mix well, finally add the chopped coriander.
10. Spoon the last 4 tbsp of oil over the 4 sea bass and season well with salt and pepper.
11. Place onto a baking sheet or tray and pop under the grill or in the oven.
12. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until lightly cooked.
13. Serve the bass whole spooning over the salsa.
Copyright Phil Vickery July 2008
Horse - Quality Floats - 15 Sweetcorn Place, Pukekohe, New Zealand - contact The (64) 9 239 1583 or salesthoroughbredfloats***.nz - Learn More check out our website - *******www.thoroughbredfloats***.nz
We are dedicated craftsmen with more than two decades of experience building horse floats. Everyone associates the Thoroughbred name with good quality floats and recognise the "classic" Thoroughbred look.
Distributed by *******www.silverlinemedia.tv
Tuna Fish Salad Amazing For Summer Time
2 Tins Of Tuna Chunks In Brine
4 Boiled Eggs
1 Big Tomato
1 Big Boiled Potato
1 Little Gem Lettuce
White Wine Vinegar