OUTSTANDING JOB!!! The fellow who did the work did another outstanding job. He left things very clean, no mess for us to clean up. We appreciate his thoroughness. Annie H.
LOOKS GREAT!!! Dear Folks, My wife and I want to thank you Rain City for the beautiful job you did on our roof. We also want to thank the gentleman who did the job. He worked very, very hard during the day. I
don't see how he did it, working the long hours to complete the job. He cleaned off the patio floor and
it looks great all cleaned up. Sincerely, Ralph Y.
JOB WELL DONE! Thanks to everyone at Rain City for a job well done!
EXCELLENT JOB..!! Thank you for an excellent job! My six year old deck looks better than when it was brand new! I'll be
calling soon for an estimate on an interior painting job. Thanks again, Carol E.
We appreciate his thoroughness.
shown me over and over your commitment to excellence.
Please see the video of James one of the recently operated patient who recently underwent Urology Surgery in India with Tour2india4Health.
Urologist is medical professionals who have worked very hard to specialize in the field of urology. Urology Surgery India is done by urologist who has been trained to properly diagnose the patients, as proper detection of problem results into accurate results. They have been trained by highly efficient urologist to treat urological disorders. Many times, urology problem is overlapped with medical fields of oncology, nephrology, gynecology, andrology, pediatric surgery, gastroenterology and endocrinology. It becomes very difficult at such times as you have limited budget. This problem is very well solved and sorted by medical tourism company by providing best facilities and affordable, low cost Urology Surgery India.
The best team and hospitals with advance techniques for Urology Surgery India is available at a very low cost comparatively to treatments in abroad especially by medical tourism company in India.
Tour2India4health is one such company which is adept at handling all such needs. Having an association with the best hospitals and surgeons in India, the company has been providing services to patients from across the globe in the most efficient manner.
Get More Information Urology Surgery India at:
For Further information, You can Call us at:
International Caller : +91-9371136499, +91- 9860755000
USA Caller : + 1-415-599-2537
UK Caller : +44-20-8133-2571 (UK)
E-mail : enquirytour2india4health****
Web Site : *******www.tour2india4health****
MY SISTER HAS LOST 11 POUNDS ALREADY WITH SKINNY FIBER!!! Wendy B-R on losing weight with Skinny Fiber:
My sister has been taking 2 pills 2x a day. For a total of 4 and she has lost 11 pounds already.
I HAVE LOST 23 POUNDS! Marlene J.:
Good luck! I have been with Skinny Fiber since Jan,28th, and to date I have lost 23 pounds! Now it will probably be a little bit slower, so I have decided to weigh myself every two weeks. It's very hard to stay away from the scale though....:)
BAM!!!! LOST 3 LBS IN 2 DAYS!!!! Mike M. on Skinny Fiber:
BAM!!!! Lost 3 lbs in 2 days!!!!
MY NIECE STARTED TUES. NIGHT SHE'S LOST 6 LBS!! Jon R.:
SKINNY FIBER WORKS! Wendy B-R:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE JUST HIT 50 POUND!!!!!!!! IN 38 DAYS!! Cheryl-Ann P:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!! I have just hit 50 pound!!!!!!!! in 38 days. WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO I love my bathroom scale it keeps bringing me good news daily!!!!!!!
Judy Reyes has landed the role of Zolia Del Barrio on the upcoming Lifetime series Devious Maids. The show centers around maids, and while some actors try to stay away from stereotypical roles, for Judy, this part was close to home She tells Latina Magazine that her mother was a very hard working maid and their stories are worth telling. Latinas tend to be overly partial considering stereotypes. Sounds like Judy will have a lot of fun with this character. She tells the mag that the show is very campy with some diva drama. Itâs extremely funny stuff.
The Cleave Energy offers you the best services which can help you to solve your solar power problems at every stage. They are a very hard worker and well established. *******www.cleave-energy****
See this shocking under-cover footage filmed within Southern Designers Ltd, Bangladesh - a supplier of the Canadian clothing giant Nygard clothing.
See for yourself the working conditions within the factory and the attitude of the management.
You can learn more about the film and the continuing campaign by visiting the website:
"Here basically people are very hard working people... you tell them anything and they'll do it for you.
They are raw people... you can mould them as much as you can!
That is the best part of these guys... so you can use them!"
Q: So how much roughly does the average worker get paid?
"Maybe $60-70. They are happy with that... they do not know exactly what they are worth!
You have plenty of people over here... pleanty... the labour is very cheap!"
To see the full film about abuses in the clothing trade please watch the full film: The Apparel Truth
MOROCCO’S LIQUID GOLD
Argan Oil is frequently called liquid gold of Morrocco, is an oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree, endemic to Morocco, that is valued for its nutritive, cosmetic and numerous medicinal properties. The argan tree grows only in the south west of Morocco. The argan oil has been used for the remedy and cosmetics since the ancient ages. The argan oil is %100 natural, pure and unique. The argan tree is under the protection of UNESCO against extinction. The scientific studies have shown that there isn't any product equivalent to Argan oil.
Benefits of Argan Oil for Hair
Argan oil has many benefits, but one of the best ways to use it is for hair and skin care. As the production of pure argan oil is very hard process, pure argan oil for hair does not come cheap, but its effects are nothing short of spectacular. Many hair problems such as dry hair, rough hair, dull hair lacking shine and frizzy hair can be solved with the use of this wonder oil. The reason that it is so effective for repairing damaged hair and has even surpassed the other wellknown oil in popularity is because it is not only rich in vitamin E, but it also contains Omega 3 and Omega 9 unsaturated fatty acids that provides nutrition to hair. In addition to these, it also contains Linoleic and Oleic acid that helps to hydrate and moisturize hair.
Some of the benefits of using Moroccan argan oil for hair and skin are as follows:
- Argan oil penetrates deeply into hair follicles( hair grows in follicles) , strenghtens hair and thus help to prevent the hair loss.
- Due to affecting the blood circulation positie way, argan oil help to keep the skin cell live
- It helps to repair as well as prevent the occurrence of split ends caused by several factors.
- As argan oil contains unsaturated Omega 3 and Omega 9 fatty acids, so it is able to penetrate the hair shaft and repair damaged hair follicles.
- It also increases shine of lackluster dry hair by locking in the moisture.
- Unlike other hair oil, argan oil is non greasy and non oily and therefore it does not weight down hair making it limp.
- Argan oil is ideal for taming rough, dry, frizzy and unmanageable hair.
- It is light and almost weightless so there is less probability of build up.
- For those who have damaged their hair with too much of hair straightening and other chemical treatments, argan oil can help in restoring the lost luster.
- Many people with color treated hair complain of rough hair and color fading. Regular application of argan oil on color treated hair can help in keeping the color intact for a greater duration and it would also prevent any dryness.
- Argan oil is immediately absorbed by the hair and it restores the lost moisture.
- It also acts as a shield for harmful UV rays and protects the hair from environmental pollution.
- Because it has a high content of vitamin E, argan oil is very effective for hair growth too.
- It nourishes hair from the root, strengthening it, thereby preventing hair loss.
- Argan oil is very good for uncontrollable and manageable hair. It restores the smoothness of hair make them manageable again.
- Hair stylists also consider that Argan oil may finally be right choice to heal and restore the damaged, dry and weak hair from environmental extremes,excessive styling practices and perms
Healing and Protecting
The active substances called triterpenoids that occur in Argan Oil offer amazing skin protection benefits. These include tissue healing (scars), anti-inflammatory, sun-protective and disinfectant properties.
The oil contains 80% unsaturated fatty acids and is more resistant to oxidation than olive oil. Argan oil also contains 0.8% unsaponifiables (a large group of compounds also known as plant sterols or sterolins). Sterolins improve skin metabolism, reduce inflammation and promote excellent moisture retention.
Argan is considered an effective anti-aging oil due to properties such as the high levels of vitamin E /tocopherols (anti-oxidants help neutralise free radical damage, which is important for skin exposed to polluted Western environments) and saponins (skin-softening agents). Besides cooling and soothing inflammation, it is also reputed to help reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin`s hydro-lipid layer.
Argan oil contains rare plant sterols (schottenol and spinasterol), not found in other oils. It is believed that these phytosterols are unique in their combination and that there are no other vegetable oils with a comparable phytosterol composition. In general phytosterols reduce inflammation and help block cholesterol absorption from the intestines.
Argan oil facilitates digestion by increasing the concentration of pepsin in the gastric juice. It contains flavonoids that act as a natural anti-inflammatory both internally and externally.
The oil is considered highly beneficial for arthritic or rheumatic conditions.
It is helpful for lowering cholesterol levels, stimulating circulation and strengthening the body`s natural immunity.
It is used to soothe skin ailments like chickenpox, acne, psoriasis, and dry eczema. It is also used to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy.
Traditionally Argan oil is also reputed to have aphrodisiac and tonic properties.
As it is very hard to extract argan oil and higly demanded product, it is not generally cheap. It takes 30 kilograms of argan kernels to extract just 1 litre of oil and the argan tree where it comes from is endangered and found in very few places. another reason for the rarity of the oil.
Rich Argan Oil Composition
Argan Oil has gained an international reputation as nature’s anti-aging skin care product. It is rich in naturally occurring antioxidants, essential fatty acids, carotenoids, ferulic acid, sterols, polyphenols, and contains remarkably high levels of vitamin E. Argan Oil contains Squalene, a unique and rare component which is suggested to protect against skin cancer. Argan Oil amazing inventory of active ingredients provides your skin and body with the nutrients it needs to maintain its healthy radiance.
A Comprehensive Description Of The Main Components
• Essential Fatty Acids are necessary fats that humans cannot synthesize and must be obtained through diet or skin treatments such as Argan Oils™. They are building compounds the body needs to manufacture and repair cell membranes, enabling the cells to obtain optimum nutrition and expel harmful waste products. They are necessary for regulating healthy skin and premature aging. These acids perform an important role in the lipid management of the epidermis, sebum production, and are required for the formation of prostaglandin. They all have water-binding, moisturizing and antioxidant properties.
• Prostaglandin is a lipid compound derived enzymatically from essential fatty acids within the cell. It serves as catalysts for a large number of processes. It helps to regulate body functions such as heart rate, blood pressure, smooth muscle contraction, circulation, and immune function. Prostaglandin is a natural anti-inflammatory and acts as a controlling factor in overall cell growth and development.
• Carotenoids are a class of natural fat-soluble pigments found in plants that serve to protect eyes and skin from UV radiation and free radical damage; to help maintain our immune system; to promote healthy skin and inhibit the growth of cancer cells. They have been shown to lower the risk of arthritis. The class of carotenoids detected in Argan Oil is xanthophylls. They function as an antioxidant and after absorption from food are converted to form vitamin A in the small intestine and stored in the liver. Carotenoids also protect the arteries and heart. Their antioxidant properties help inhibit the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, the “bad cholesterol”, which can lead to build up of plaque in the arteries.
• Polyphenols or polyphenolic compounds are natural components of a wide variety of plants and are also known as secondary plant metabolites. These active compounds are known for their antiseptic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic, and anti-aging properties. They enhance immune response, enhance cell-to-cell communication, repair DNA damage caused by smoking and other toxic exposures, and assist the body to detoxify carcinogens through the activation of the body’s immune system.
• Ferulic Acid is the most abundant phenolic compound found in Argan Oil. This antioxidant helps prevent damage caused by ultraviolet light. Exposure to ultraviolet light actually increases the antioxidant potency of ferulic acid. It is often added as an ingredient of anti-aging supplements. Studies have shown that ferulic acid can decrease blood glucose levels and can be of help to diabetes patients. It seems to protect against many types of caner, bone degeneration and menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes. Like many other antioxidants, ferulic acid reduces the level of cholesterol and triglyceride, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease.
• Squalene is a nutrient-rich oil. It is a fat-soluble antioxidant with the unique ability to anchor itself to the body’s cell membrane. It can deactivate the free radical known as a singlet oxygen, the free radical that is generated by exposure to the sun’s UV radiation, and can also absorb and bind fat-soluble toxins, helping to excrete them from the body. Squalene is involved in the process of cell growth. It is able to penetrate deeper and more readily than most other oils. Its compatibility with skin lipids can be attributed to the fact that human sebum, the skin’s own moisturizer, is comprised of 25% squalene. It is proven to have a positive effect on mature and rosacea skin.
• Sterols (Phytosterols) are a class of lipid-like compounds that helps to prevent skin aging by improving skin metabolism and reducing inflammation. They promote excellent moisture retention and penetrate quickly. They are vital to the structural integrity of the cell membrane. They work in harmony with human skin because the chemical structure of plant sterols and human sterols is very similar. In the skin, human sterols are the main component of its outermost layer and play a fundamental role in aiding and maintaining optimal skin barrier function. Two of the families of sterols found in Argan oil, schottenol and spinasterol, are known for their anticancer properties and are rarely found in vegetable oils. Additionally, sterols are known to block cholesterol absorption sites in the human intestine thus helping to reduce the overall amount absorbed in the body.
• Vitamin E (Tocopherol) is a fat-soluble vitamin. It is a powerful antioxidant and excellent free-radical scavenger. Vitamin E protects essential fatty acids and vitamin A levels in the body. It accumulates in the epidermis and forms a barrier against moisture evaporation from the skin. Vitamin E prevents cellular aging due to oxidation, aids in bringing nourishment to cells, and decreases inflammation and strengthens capillary walls. It has been shown to significantly help in the reduction of scarring from wounds and the appearance of stretch marks. Vitamin E’s antioxidant properties help to prevent oxidation of LDL cholesterol, the so-called “bad cholesterol”. This may lower the risk of heart disease and stroke. Research has suggested a link between vitamin E and the prevention of certain cancers and degenerative diseases.
I still find it very hard to be bullish when I am short 4 of my 5 stocks, and all of the major commodity ETF's. Looking for lower prices. - Welcome to my Free Daily Stock Market Timing Newsletter - Start your trading day off on the right foot, with Stephen Whiteside's Stock Market Trading Television. This free daily video newsletter focuses on the major Indexes and ETF’s, as well as the US Dollar, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Precious Metals including Gold and Silver. *******www.theuptrend****/StockMarketTimingNewsletter20130409.htm
Family Crash is a fictional book that was, purely, based on actual events that took place in my marriage which lasted for twenty-five years, with five kids but, finally, came to a crashing and tragic end, with no point of return, as a result of a single woman. The family commenced as a grass root type with very limited resources for life and which means that we were barely making it, in terms of our daily livelihood. It is accurate to note that although the family was a below average one, at this stage, there was unification between me and my wife. Under the state of unification we worked very hard to improve ourselves in terms of education and job environment. With severity and sincere effort we strongly attained the highest level of educational standard with greater employment status as a result of our academic achievements. Besides being fruitful in academics and job environments, we also got involved in business activities of all types which were also very progressive at all levels of intensities. With all these achievements it is good to note that the family was enjoying the above average life and lived in the best area you could imagine in the State of Michigan.
With all in place, we believed that it must be for the rest of our lives, but we were wrong because we allowed a woman to become a friend to the family. Note that when this woman was encountered through my wife, she never had any means of livelihood as a result of her family issues of all types. Being as nice as we were, we welcomed her with all of our hearts and solved all of her problems. Having settled her, including giving her a job within our company she decided to plan all kinds of strategies which were geared toward breaking my family and finally she succeeded. In executing her plan she, specifically, targeted my wife and turned her mind to become a lesbian with her. In this case, my wife had to forget everything about me and the entire family and turned her life, her personal bank account and our business bank account to this woman’s disposal, without my knowledge. Under this condition, my wife established this woman as her new husband that makes all decisions for her. She even tried to incorporate my kids under the decision machinery of this woman and due to my active intervention everything proved abortive. Note that when I observed the various indications of the new life of my wife I took several actions to counter the situation, as mentioned in the text, but to no avail. As you know, once a person chooses a new life, it is always hard to back track to the old life which will not be comparable to the present enjoyable one.
Having exhausted all possible avenues, as mentioned in text, without any success at all levels, I have no choice but to institute a divorce proceeding against my wife. During the divorce processes, the woman played several significant roles in order to frustrate me and win my entire properties, kids and the family finances for my former wife, which is now her wife, as mentioned in the text. The entire event that took place during this period was like a big war between me and the woman, which I finally won. Finally, on August of 2011, the entire family came to a crashing end with various repercussions and consequences, as mentioned in the text
Everyone needs to read this book in order to understand the intensities of what this single woman did to a family that was united by God because we were formerly married under Roman Catholic Church and also by the Court because we were also, formerly married under the State of Michigan. Sincerely, I had personally forgiven her while she waits for the punishment from God Almighty Who Has the final say, on all of our activities, on the face of this earth
Finally, I will advice everyone to buy this book because not only that you will learn how a single woman destroyed a well constituted family of mine but also you will learn how to prevent all of such adverse events from happening within your family system. In the text, I spent a good deal of my time in the section entitled “lessons to learn” in order to give lively suggestions based on my personal experiences. I believe that going over this area of the book will be instrumental to any family in taking necessary precautions about their respective marriages so as to know when to act, in order not to get into the hopeless situations in which I, eventually, found myself. As we know “A stitch in time says nice”. So, please, read this book in order to learn new things for your life, in general, before it is too late.
To learn more or order the book:
Microsoft Points Generator XBOX LIVE 
After 4 months in coding and testing we are really happy to finally release our Microsoft Points Generator. Our team worked very hard for it to create a working Microsoft Points Generator.
All codes work in all countries. You can generate unlimited amount of MS Points and the codes do not expire.
The generated codes can be redeemed at xbox****.
Our Microsoft Points Generator is 100% working and free!
RELEASE DATE: May 2013
Youtube Video URL: *******www.youtube****/watch?v=A4ImxTxoqDo
CAPE CANAVERAL -- Old hands out at NASA's Kennedy Space Center will tell you that no two launches are alike. However, the launch of Space Exploration Technologies' (SpaceX) Falcon 9 rocket was perhaps the singularly most unique rocket launch in recent memory. Many have said that this flight marked a new age of spaceflight, a new way of doing the business of space travel. With a press site in the midst of renovation, a dropout of video access and a wayward boat -- this marked one of the most memorable launch days in history. However, through the weather concerns, tech issues and overly-enthusiastic sightseers the SpaceX team persevered and sent their rocket off on its maiden flight. There were concerns early on that rough weather that was predicted to hit around 11:30 would cause a slip or scrub -- however weather did not pose an issue with launch. Then there was a minor tech issue with telemetry -- one which Falcon 9 techs quickly turned into a non-issue. It does seem that every launch has a small bit of "drama" included in the day's lineup of events -- however it rarely involves a wayward boat, helicopters and the U.S. Coast Guard. Information was very hard to get but it became apparent that an "object" was in the restricted safety zone. We later found out that this "object" was a boat, that had been told to leave the area by a UH-60 Blackhawk and then, once outside the restricted zone, was intercepted by the U.S. Coast Guard -- for a "discussion" regarding the crew's error. On the first launch attempt the countdown went all the way to two seconds - and then was aborted. Around the press site, all the old veterans were predicting doom and gloom, "Well that's that for the day!" They said. They were all wrong. I can include myself in their number -- and SpaceX -- made us all eat our words. The first attempt was held at 1:30 p.m. EDT. How could they possible recycle in time to launch before their window closed at 3 p.m.? Easy -- you work the problem and you try again for a 2:45 p.m. launch. The announcement was made that the second attempt would be made and a mild state of shock rolled around the press site. These SpaceX guys had nerves of steel. The clock ticked down -- and it did not stop. When the clock hit zero -- the Falcon 9 lit to the skies like the bird she was named for. There is a funny story there and one that I hope my friends at Space Florida and SpaceX do not mind me relaying to you. Being a regular at KSC -- I prided myself on my knowledge of the area. The folks on the roof of the Orlando Sentinel building with me -- had me looking at the Atlas pad. Folks over at the OSB II building -- went nuts -- you could hear them clear over at the press site. Then Emily Shanklin with SpaceX -- lost her mind. I have never seen someone more excited to see a bird take flight. In all honesty I cannot thank her enough for her genuine expression of emotion. It made me realized the power and importance of this moment. As I drove home rolling over the day's events in my mind I got stuck behind a car and it seemed I was being given a sign as to just how important this day was. The license plate on the car read simply -- TO MARS. Go SpaceX
Now available as a Trilogy, all three books in the bestselling License to Love Series.
Customer Reviews from the books in this series.
“ Very suspenseful. I was sitting on the edge of my chair at times with this book. ” By Faysker.
“ Its a very hard book to put down because you want to know what happens to the characters. ” By Bre.
Book 1: Stranded, Stalked and Finally Sated.
Clara Roberts has found herself forced to flee across country, pursued by a madman who seems to have access to every aspect of her life. Consequently, she is off the grid and under the radar when her truck breaks down in a small corner of Southwestern, Oklahoma, and she finds herself at the mercy of a local cowboy. While she knows that she will eventually have to keep running to stay one step ahead of her stalker, she begins to find herself drawn to this man. With his support she decides that her life is something worth fighting for.
Shad Brandt wasn’t sure what to expect when he pulled over to help out the girl on the side of the road, but it isn’t long before he realizes that she was a lot more than he bargained for. He knows that she is running from something, but he can’t quite place his finger on what it is. However, he cannot turn his back on this woman in need and when he opens his home and his heart to her he finds something else entirely. So when danger comes to lay claim to Clara, he finds that he is willing to sacrifice everything to make sure she stays safe.
Book 2: Mending Hope.
Alyssa Fairfield has led the life of a hermit since the death of her husband three years before. When her childhood friend, Clara Roberts, turns to her for help fleeing her stalker it forces Alyssa to break out of her self-imposed shell. When Clara doesn't show up a cryptic letter forces Alyssa to go on a manhunt in Southwestern Oklahoma to find her friend. Alyssa pushes her way into a garage, only to be confronted by a man who will break down every wall she has constructed to protect herself. But she may just need those barriers when she is confronted by evil.
Woodruff "Woody" Brandt was the loner of his family who preferred working on the cars and trucks in the safety of his small town garage to dealing with people and taking chances. He is not sure what to expect when he hears someone breaking in, but the fiery redhead that greets him was not it. Spending time with Alyssa makes him realize just how much he has missed out on life. When she is thrust into danger he sets out on a mission to get her back at all costs, no matter what the risk.
Book 3: Wounded Pride.
Melinda Brandt is fiercely protective of her brothers, and has been since her mother's death at an early age. In fact, she has built her life and her career as Sheriff on her ability to always maintain control. Now, it feels as if even that is slipping away from her. A madman (Charles Sanders) has entered her family's lives, causing her brothers to flee and leaving her all alone. Now an outside agency is moving in to take the case away from her, and she cannot bear to let it go. In a desperate attempt to regain control, Melinda goes outside of the law and leaves town with Charles's step-brother (Cale Winters) to track him down and bring him to her own brand justice. On the road, she finds her primal self responding to Cale's presence, but how can she dare to let her guard down with so much on the line?