You might say wearing helmet is the most annoying thing for you. But just watch this video and you will know how important it is to wear helmet.
I must say helmet saved every rider from death at least once in life. This guy was skating on a road and suddenly lost his balance but thanks to the helmet. Even you will fall in love with your one after watching this.
This bird inside the cage knows safety is the first thing to be concerned. Thus it uses a bell as a helmet while it sleeps inside the cage.
Extreme/Shocking, Funny/Stupid Videos.Man shoots himself in the head with a Colt 1851 Navy gun. Very smart.
AHL referee David Banfield wears a GoPro helmet cam, giving an up close and personal look at what happens on the ice during a game. The video was shot during the annual Teddy Bear Toss game on Dec. 7, 2013, with the help of microphones on both Banfield and linesman Paul Carnathan, and was produced by the Checkers.
Special thanks to David Banfield, Paul Carnathan, the Rockford IceHogs and AHL Hockey Operations for helping with this project, the first ever regular season helmet cam video.
This couple is lucky that they decided to wear helmets or their heads would have cracked open leading to their confirm death.
These guys on a bike are neither wearing any riding gear nor are they riding safely. Hell, try are not even wearing helmets. Tried to hijack a truck and got what they deserved.
You might be wondering why the security wears helmets during football matches. Here's exactly why. Easily avoided a concussion.
Đoạn phim 60s kêu gọi ý thức của mọi người về việc đội mũ bảo hiểm vì lợi ích của bản thân, gia đình và xã hội
A wheelie gone horribly wrong..
Thank God he was wearing a helmet are the consequences could have been far worse. He will survive the wheelie fail this time.
Specifically designed for skiing and snowboarding, this Women's Banshee Triclimate Jacket is the most popular design of all snowsport outerwear made by The North Face. It features a three-in-one design with a removable Triclimate liner jacket that can be worn alone on mild dry days. The durable outer shell fabric features two layers of waterproof and breathable HyVent material that's fully seam-sealed for optimal weather protection. Zippered core vents beneath the sleeves offer extra airflow for comfortable cooling during cloud breaks. The Women's Banshee Triclimate Jacket also has a removable hood design that works well for skiers and snowboarders who prefer to wear helmets. Other nice extras include a zippered internal security pocket, soft lined goggle pouch and a Pant-a-locks connect system along the powder skirt that attaches to your ski pants to optimize complete coverage.
* Rugged, waterproof and breathable dual-ply * HyVent durafaille fabric
* Breathable slick mesh lining throughout the main torso area
* Soft embossed taffeta fabric lining throughout the sleeve area
* Warm, removable Triclimate liner jacket insert made with 100-gm. Heatseeker insulation
* Fully seam-sealed construction for optimal weatherproof performance
* Core vents with mesh gussets for cooling when you need it
* Zippered internal security pocket
* Napoleon chest pocket and soft-lined goggle pouch
* Left wrist accessory pocket
* Pant-a-locks system attaches Banshee shell to ski or snowboarding pants
* Cinchcord on shell powder skirt
* Zippered hand pocket and internal pocket in * Triclimate jacket insert
* Cinchcord hem on Triclimate jacket insert to minimize drafts
* TNF logos on upper left chest of shell and * Triclimate jacket
* Weight: 37 oz. (1,050 gm.)
A group of Zinch students hop into a shopping cart and run themselves into the curb and bushes. They're wearing helmets and pads. They just wanted to show that they were more than test scores.