The clip get-the-radio from What's Up, Doc? with Ryan O'Neal, Ryan O'Neal. Powered by: Anyclip. any moment ...
The clip get-the-radio from What's Up, Doc? with Ryan O'Neal, Ryan O'Neal. Powered by: Anyclip. any moment from any film.
- My husband'll pay for this. - What's he doing on the floor?
He suffers from a nervous condition. He falls down a lot.
- I don't want people falling down in here. - Well, we're on our honeymoon.
- Is this the kind with buffering? - That's right.
How much do I owe you?
- $68.29. - I beg your pardon?
How much is it without buffering?
Look, mister, the aspirin is $0.84. This is $67.45.
- What's that? - A radio.
- I don't want a radio. - What about your wife?
- I don't want a wife. I haven't got a wife. - Quit kidding. He's always kidding around.
I don't know who you are. I don't know who she is.
Come on, Steve, buy her the radio, it's on sale.
You call this a honeymoon?
What about the aspirin?
Hey, Steve! Steve, wait!