The clip chasing-howard from What's Up, Doc? with Barbra Streisand, Barbra Streisand. Powered by: Anyclip. ...
The clip chasing-howard from What's Up, Doc? with Barbra Streisand, Barbra Streisand. Powered by: Anyclip. any moment from any film.
Wait up, Steve.
Am I sorry.
I'm terribly sorry.
Let me sew it up for you. We'll go someplace quiet.
We'll get needle and thread in the drugstore.
I don't want to go into the drugstore. I don't like it.
Don't be angry.
My name is not Steve. It is Howard Bannister...
...and now that I've told you I wish you'd forget you've heard it.
- I like Steve better. - You've mistaken me for someone else.
Now go away and leave me alone.
- Why did you follow me into the drugstore? - I didn't, I had headache.
- Still have it? - No.
- Howard. - See?
- Howard. I said five minutes. - I'm sorry, Eunice.
That's a person named Eunice?
- Where've you been? - I had a problem in the drugstore.
- You didn't say you're married. - We're not.
- Congratulations. - But we will be soon.
- Who is this person? - I have no idea.
- She was behind a rock in the drugstore. - Tell her about us.
- Why is she calling you that name? - Don't pay any attention to her.
- Look, Miss Maxwell... - You know her name.
I swear this is a bizarre joke.
It's easy for you, everywhere you go, another heart broken.
Women. You call it joking, Eunice and I, we call it lust.
- Don't you know the meaning of propriety? - Propriety? Noun.
Conformity to established standards of behavior or manners...
...suitability, rightness, or justness. See "etiquette. "