The clip a-fake-eunice-burns from What's Up, Doc? with Ryan O'Neal, Ryan O'Neal. Powered by: Anyclip. any m...
The clip a-fake-eunice-burns from What's Up, Doc? with Ryan O'Neal, Ryan O'Neal. Powered by: Anyclip. any moment from any film.
...I spent almost six years on this study.
- You've got to get out. - And miss all the good stuff that's coming?
- She'll be here any minute. - That's the good stuff that's coming.
...in terms of Swiss composers.
- Swiss composers, Mr. Simon? - That's right, Miss Burns.
I don't imagine that it is a field that the musical archeologists...
...would find particularly rewarding, but it is a rich field...
...in which my groundbreaking scholarship has cultivated a rich harvest.
Must've taken a lot of fertilizer.
We would like to hear the story that Miss Burns was telling about.
- Burnsy. - That Burnsy was telling about...
- He calls her Burnsy. - What was it, Bannister?
Some incredible adventure your had on your flight here?
My Howard is too modest to tell you that story himself.
It all began shortly after we passed the point of no return.
I think we just passed it.
When the amplifiers and directional gyro failed...
...and the flex valve refused to disconnect...
...one of the pilots fainted from fear and went into this power dive.
Howard took his igneous rocks into the cockpit, selected two of them...
...with a particularly high magnetic content...
...and set up an electrically-induced field pattern on the...
I'm having a nightmare.
- What's the problem? - This lady claims to be a Eunice Burns.
I am not a Eunice Burns, I am the Eunice Burns.
I don't have a badge for a Eunice Burns.
Of course not. Miss Burns is wearing her badge.
- She's already inside. - That is impossible.
- Perhaps you're at the wrong convention. - This is outrageous.
And just possibly saving 112 passengers...
...from a tragic, fiery death.
Absolutely incredible. I find that story intensely moving.
How would you like to swallow one sandwich de knuckles?