The clip eunice-comes-to-check-up from What's Up, Doc? with Madeline Kahn, Madeline Kahn. Powered by: Anycl...
The clip eunice-comes-to-check-up from What's Up, Doc? with Madeline Kahn, Madeline Kahn. Powered by: Anyclip. any moment from any film.
- Excuse me. Are you with the hotel? - Why?
...and I believe he's hurt himself.
Sorry, lady, I'm looking for something in 1717.
Well, ordinarily I wouldn't even ask for it...
...but I think it's...
I got my orders from the desk clerk downstairs.
I gotta go to 1717, so please, don't bother me now.
Howard. Open this door, Howard.
Howard, I know you're in there.
Do you hear me?
Howard, open this door immediately!
- What's wrong with the closet? - She'll look in there.
What kind of a person is she?
Howard Bannister, I am talking to you.
I know you're in there.
I can't. I'm terrified of heights, I'm acrophobic.
- There's a ledge. - I'm ledge-a-phobic.
- Until I can get rid of her. - I can't!
Howard, do you hear me?
- She has a violent temper. - I can't!
- She studies karate. - Maybe I can.
I am going to count to five.
Don't count, Eunice. I hate it when you count.
Hello, Eunice, come on in.
Howard, if you have betrayed my trust in you...
That's a bath. I was going to take a bath.
Since when have you taken bubble baths?
It came out of the faucet that way, Eunice.
- Why are your rocks in the bathroom? - I don't know, I wish I did, but I don't.