The clip judys-education from What's Up, Doc? with Ryan O'Neal, Ryan O'Neal. Powered by: Anyclip. any momen...
The clip judys-education from What's Up, Doc? with Ryan O'Neal, Ryan O'Neal. Powered by: Anyclip. any moment from any film.
What's the matter with it?
Judging from the recent past...
Edmund Burke said, "You can never plan the future by the past. "
I beg your pardon?
You're wondering what a girl like me is doing quoting Edmund Burke?
I was a political science major.
Did you learn about rocks there?
- You have a case like mine. - Yes.
- No? - No.
Advanced geology, Wellesley.
- What about the music? - Bennington, musical appreciation.
Comp lit, Northwestern University. Archaeology, Tuskegee Institute.
General semantics, University of Chicago.
Veterinary Medicine, Texas A&M. Say when.
- Trying to become? - A graduate.
- Why is that important? - It was to my father.
He was upset when I was asked to leave college.
"Asked" to leave?
- Bounced. You want to know why? - No.
He sent me someplace else after that, but it didn't work out. None of them did.
Some of it was very nice, I read a lot of good books.
I went to a lot of movies, but something always seemed to go wrong.
- I can believe that. - This last time was not my fault!
It was just a little classroom. It sort of burned down.
- Burned down? - Blew up, actually.
- Political activism? - Chemistry major.
- Now I'm really scared to go home. - So am I.