The clip gossiping-in-the-back-room from A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) with Marlon Brando, Kim Hunter. Po...
The clip gossiping-in-the-back-room from A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) with Marlon Brando, Kim Hunter. Powered by: Anyclip. any moment from any film.
It makes me so mad when he does that in front of people.
- I think I'll go bathe. - Again?
My nerves are in knots. Is the bathroom occupied?
I don't know.
- Oh, good evening. - Oh, hello.
Blanche, this is Harold Mitchell.
- This is my sister, Blanche DuBois. - How do you do.
- How do you do, Miss DuBois. - How's your mother now, Mitch?
Oh, she's about the same, thanks.
She appreciated your sending over that custard.
Oh, excuse me, please.
- That one seems superior to the others. - Does he?
- I thought he had a sort of sensitive look. - His mother's sick.
- Is he married? - No.
- Is he a wolf? - Why, Blanche.
- Well, no, I don't think he would be. - What does he do?
He's on the Precision Bench in the Spare Parts Department.
The plant that Stanley travels for.
- Is that something much? - No.
Stanley's the only one in his crowd likely to get any work.
Hey, Blanche, you're standing in the light.
Am I? Gracious.
You ought to see their wives.
Oh, I can imagine. Big, beefy things, I suppose.
- Do you know that one upstairs? - Oh, yes.
Well, one night...
And the plaster...!
Hey, you hens!
- Cut out that cackling in there. - You can't hear us.
Well, you can hear me, and I told you to hush up.
Look, this is my house and I'll talk as much as I want to.
- Stella, don't start a row. - Oh, he's half-drunk.
I'll be out in a minute.