The clip the-boys-play-poker from A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) with Vivien Leigh, Kim Hunter. Powered by...
The clip the-boys-play-poker from A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) with Vivien Leigh, Kim Hunter. Powered by: Anyclip. any moment from any film.
Are you going upstairs and tell her to cut that out?
If I go up, I won't come down. Let's just forget it.
Remember that night she poured boiling water through them cracks in the floor?
I gotta go home pretty soon.
- Come on, what do you say? - No, I'm out.
Every time you win a big pot, you're out like stout.
I got a sick mother and she don't go to sleep...
...until I get in. - What do you say?
I'm gonna wash up.
- Stella? - Yes, Eunice?
You tell them guys the kettle's on the stove.
I'm gonna break up the game.
- What did she mean by that? - She'll pour it straight through the cracks.
Stella, wait. Wait till I powder.
I feel so hot and frazzled.
- Do I look done in? - You look as fresh as a daisy.
One that's been picked a few days.
Why don't someone go to the Chinaman's and bring back a load of chop suey?
- I'm losing and you want to eat. - Well, I see you boys are still at it.
- Where you been? - Blanche and I took in a show.
Blanche, honey, this is Mr. Gonzalez and Mr. Hubbell.
How do you do? Please don't get up.
Nobody's getting up here, so don't get worried.
- Poker is so fascinating. Could I kibitz? - You could not.
Why don't you women go on up to Eunice's?
How long's this game going to continue?
Till we get ready to quit.
You should call it quits after one more hand.
- Go up to Eunice's. - Hey, that's my coat.
That's not fun, Stanley.