The clip blanche-gets-dressed-part-2 from A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) with Vivien Leigh, Kim Hunter. Po...
The clip blanche-gets-dressed-part-2 from A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) with Vivien Leigh, Kim Hunter. Powered by: Anyclip. any moment from any film.
- That shut her up like a clam. - Did it end the romance?
Well, it ended the conversation, that was all.
There's some men that are took in by this Hollywood glamour stuff...
...and there's some men that aren't. - You belong in the second category.
- That's right. - I can't imagine any witch of a woman...
...casting a spell over you. - That's right.
You're simple, straightforward and honest.
A little bit on the primitive side, I should think.
- To interest you a woman would have to... - To lay her cards on the table.
Well, I never did care for wishy-washy people.
That was why when you walked in last night, I said to myself:
"My sister has married a man. " Of course.
- That was all I could tell... - How about cutting the rebop!
Come on outside with me and let Blanche finish dressing.
- I'm finished dressing. - Then come on out.
- Your sister and I are having a talk. - Honey...
...run to the drugstore and get me a lemon Coke with chipped ice.
Will you do that for me, sweetie, please? Please.