The clip asking-about-losing-the-property from A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) with Marlon Brando, Kim Hunt...
The clip asking-about-losing-the-property from A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) with Marlon Brando, Kim Hunter. Powered by: Anyclip. any moment from any film.
- Looks like she's staying a while. - Yeah.
- Hey, Stan, are we playing tonight? - Yeah.
Well, I figured maybe we...
- Forget about maybe. It's the same. - Stanley!
- Oh, hi, Steve. - Put it down.
- Now I'll go get the other one? - Yes.
- Thanks, darling. - Stella?
Is that Stanley back with my trunk?
- Yes, Blanche. - Honey...
...will you get my blue net out for me? - All right, Blanche.
It was so good of Stanley to call for my trunk.
He was glad to do it.
- I'll see you later. - All right. Listen, don't forget.
Honey, I'm taking Blanche to Galatoire's for supper tonight...
...and then to a show because it's your poker night.
How about my supper? I'm not going to Galatoire's tonight.
I put you a cold plate on ice.
I'm gonna try to keep Blanche out until the party breaks up.
- I don't know how she'll take it. - Isn't that just dandy?
So you'd better give me some money.
Hey, where is she now?
She's soaking in a hot tub to quiet her nerves.
She's terribly upset.
She's been through such an ordeal. We lost Belle Reve.
- What, the place in the country? - Uh-huh.
- Well, how? - It had to be sacrificed or something.
Honey, look. When she comes in, say something nice about her appearance.
And, oh, don't mention the baby.
I haven't said anything yet. I'm waiting until she gets in a quieter condition.
- Try to understand her and be nice to her. - All right.
She wasn't expecting to find us in such a place.
- All right. - I tried to gloss things over a little...
...in my letters.
Admire her dress. Tell her she's looking wonderful.
It's important to Blanche. Her little weakness.
Okay, honey, I get the idea, but...
Now, let's just skip back a little, the way you said the place was disposed of.
Well, how about a few more details on that subject?