The clip looking-at-blanches-things from A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) with Kim Hunter, Marlon Brando. Po...
The clip looking-at-blanches-things from A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) with Kim Hunter, Marlon Brando. Powered by: Anyclip. any moment from any film.
We'll wait till she's through soaking in the hot tub...
...then I'm gonna inquire if she's acquainted with the Napoleonic Code.
Oh, Stanley, don't be so silly.
It looks to me like you been swindled. And when you get swindled...
...under Napoleonic Code, I get swindled too. I don't like to get swindled.
...you've no idea how ridiculous you're being...
...when you suggest that my sister...
...or I or anyone else of our family could have perpetrated a swindle on anyone.
Oh, come on, now. Where's the money if the place was sold?
Not sold. Lost!
- Lost. - Come here.
- Stanley. Ow! - Will you open your eyes to this stuff?
- What, she got this out of teacher's pay? - Oh, hush.
Look at these fine feathers and furs that she comes to preen herself in here?
What is this article? That's a solid-gold dress, I believe.
- Oh, honest. - This one here. What is that, a fox piece?
- Stanley! - A genuine fur fox a half a mile long.
Where are your fox pieces?
This is bushy snow-white ones, no less. Where are your white fox furs?
Those are inexpensive summer furs that Blanche has had a long time.
I have an acquaintance who deals in this sort of merchandise.
- He's coming to make an appraisal. - Don't be such an idiot, Stanley.
Listen, I'm gonna bet you there's a thousand dollars invested in this stuff.
Well, now, what is that? That's the treasure chest of a pirate?
- Oh, Stanley. Would you...? - That's pearls, Stella. Ropes of them.
What is this sister of yours, a deep-sea diver?
Bracelets, solid gold. Where are your pearls and gold bracelets?
Be still, Stanley.
And here. Diamonds. A crown for an empress.
A rhinestone tiara she wore to a costume ball.
- What is rhinestone? - Next door to glass.
I have an acquaintance who works in a jewelry store and he's coming...
...to make an appraisal of that stuff.
- Here's your plantation fella, right here. - You know I... Stupid and horrid.
You stay away from these things before she comes out of the bathroom.