The clip these-are-rough-times from Roger & Me (1989) with Michael Moore. Powered by: Anyclip. any moment f...
The clip these-are-rough-times from Roger & Me (1989) with Michael Moore. Powered by: Anyclip. any moment from any film.
What's going on here?
They're evicting somebody from his home.
I was just wondering.
It turned out that the guy Deputy Fred was evicting had gone to my high school.
His name was James Bond.
As if that hadn't caused him enough grief...
he was now being thrown out of his home.
Where can I go to stay?
We had five kids at the place where I was this morning.
And you went over there and evicted them?
- Set them out on the ground. - Why is that?
Because they didn't pay the rent. You think I like this?
I got other things to do.
- You've been doing it a long time. - It's a job.
- What can I say? It's a job. - It's a job.
Somebody's got to do it.
I feel sorry for the people that have kids.
What will they grow up to? What do they look forward to?
- Lf I was a young man, I'd keep working. - Look out there. It's nothing.
- They got a bleak future. - I know. I worked over there for 17 years.
- I quit. I worked there. - Why did you quit?
Got tired of the system.
It was like a prison to me, so I quit.
It was like a prison?