The clip considering-going-to-pearson from North Country (2005) with Jillian Armenante, Michelle Monaghan. ...
The clip considering-going-to-pearson from North Country (2005) with Jillian Armenante, Michelle Monaghan. Powered by: Anyclip. any moment from any film.
- Hey, Sherry? - Yeah?
- What's this one do? - Exfoliator, 11.99.
- Oh, gee. - All right.
- Hello? - It's me.
Glory can't make it. She's got a bad flu.
- Oh, no, I need her here. - I told you, Josey, she's sick.
Well, can I talk to her?
Josey, she's not coming, all right?
What are you doing?
What I was saying was I think we should go to Pearson.
- You know? Tell him what's going on. - What do you get out of this?
Jeez, Peg, I'm just trying to make things better.
Not you. I'm talking to Sherry. How much do you get paid to sell this stuff?
Five percent of each sale.
Don't expect to get rich from me. I'm not buying.
- What about what happened to you..? - That's my business.
Actually, it's all of our business.
- It's happening to all of us. - Tell you one thing...
...I'm sick of having my ass grabbed by a bunch of old men.
Maybe you've been asking for it.
- Ever think of that? - Up yours, Peg.
Hey, you could quit tomorrow. Go sell your face cream.
- I need my job. - You don't know shit about me.
I need this job just as much as you.
Okay, okay. Now, what would you even say to Pearson?
That we've been sexually harassed?