The clip practical-applications-of-time-travel from The Time Machine (2002) with Orlando Jones, Guy Pearce....
The clip practical-applications-of-time-travel from The Time Machine (2002) with Orlando Jones, Guy Pearce. Powered by: Anyclip. any moment from any film.
- Oh. - Area of inquiry?
- Do you know anything about physics? - Ah, accessing physics.
Dimensional optics. Chronography.
Temporal causality, Temporal paradox.
- Time travel? - Yes.
Accessing science fiction.
No, no. Practical application. My question is why can't One change the past?
Because one cannot travel into the past.
- What-What if one could? - One can not.
Excuse me, this is something You should trust me on.
Accessing the writings Of Isaac Asimov, H.G. Wells,
Harlan Elison, Alexander Hartdegen--
- Tel me about him. - Alexander Hartdegen, 1869 to 1903,
American scientist Given to eccentric postulation.
Found writings include treatise On the creation of a time machine.
- Tel me about the time machine. - Time Machine was written by H.G. Wells in 1894.
It was a motion picture by George Pal and a stage musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber--
- That's not what I mean. - Would you like to hear Selections from the score?
- No. - There's a place called tomorrow
A place of joy Not of sorrow
Can't you see It's a place for you and--
Thank you. That's quite enough.
Will there be anything else?
Uh, no. No, I think I'll have better Luck in a few hundred years.
Live long and prosper.