How to survive bear or shark attack? What should you do if you are bitten by a snake? We've gathered 13 eas...
How to survive bear or shark attack? What should you do if you are bitten by a snake? We've gathered 13 easy tips that will save your life if you do meet a wild animal.
Watch the video, make notes, and remember to give us thumbs up for worrying about your well-being!
How to survive a shark attack 1:18
How to survive a kangaroo attack 2:09
How to survive a lion attack 2:51
How to survive an elephant attack 3:33
How to survive a rhinoceros attack 4:11
How to survive a hippopotamus attack 4:43
How to survive a bull attack 5:24
How to survive a jellyfish attack 5:53
How to survive an alligator or crocodile attack 6:31
How to survive snake attack 7:18
How to survive a bear attack 7:49
How to survive gorilla attack 8:38
How to survive bees attack 9:16
#sharkattack #snakeattack #survivaltips
Music: Summer Smile - Silent Partner
Many wild animals can be dangerous or even fatal for a person. If you look at the statistics, you might feel terrified.
- Sharks cause just six deaths a year - their infamous reputation is very exaggerated.
- Wolves are responsible for ten deaths annually.
- Lions kill 22 people a year.
- Now get ready: elephants, cute lovely giants, are the reason that more than 500 people lose their lives every year!
- Hippopotamuses equal them in this scary competition.
- Crocodiles turn out to be much more dangerous than sharks: about one thousand deaths a year.
- But the champion here is the snake: 100,000 people meet their end at the teeth of this reptile.
We hope you will never have to escape from a rhinoceros, swim away from a crocodile, or meet a hungry lion. However, now you will be able to protect yourself in the wilderness.