Breast augmentation is a surgery to increase the breast size. It involves placing breast implants under the...
Breast augmentation is a surgery to increase the breast size. It involves placing breast implants under the breast tissue or chest muscles. It has been observed that women often feel more confident after breast surgery.
However, it is important that you understand the types of implants, post-surgery care, risks, and other important details before going for this surgery. So, watch the complete video to get answers to all your questions regarding Breast Augmentation with Implants. We firmly believe that correct information is necessary to make the right and informed choice.
What are the most common reasons for seeking breast implant surgery?
* When a woman feels that her breasts are too small for her body.
* When clothes fit perfectly at the hips but are loose on the top.
* When one wants to have a shapely figure while wearing a swim-suit or low neckline dresses and have firm breasts.
* When one wants to regain the pre-pregnancy shape of the body.
* When one suffers from Poland Syndrome where one breast is absent or very small in comparison to the other breast