After maintaining a 4.7 star rating on Daydream for the past year, Resolution Games has today released the ...
After maintaining a 4.7 star rating on Daydream for the past year, Resolution Games has today released the carnival-themed mini-game collection Wonderglade on Samsung Gear VR powered by Oculus. This latest release joins the studio’s Bait! and Solitaire Jester in giving Gear VR owners access to the full library of Resolution Games releases.
“Mobile VR is a fantastic way to reach new audiences and we’ve been firmly committed to these platforms, making experiences on mobile headsets that everyone can enjoy,” said Tommy Palm, co-founder and CEO of Resolution Games. “Wonderglade has seen an incredibly warm reception by gamers looking for a fun, varied experience in a virtual fantasy theme park. We’re excited to be bringing these experiences to the millions of Gear VR users.”
Wonderglade on Gear VR will have controller support and feature the entire, current catalogue of six mini-games and Wonder Wheel experience including:
• Hamster Hoops: Play some galactic basketball surrounded by adorable, space hamsters.
• Tip N Tilt Racing: Race against the clock with ball-shaped animals on a tilt-board maze.
• Tiny Tee Golf: Putt through nine mini-golf holes divided into three courses
• Bistro Basher: Enjoy fine dining, and then smash it to bits with a hammer!
• Tinder Town: Spray water to put out waves of cardboard fires.
• Magic Mayhem: Smash flying ice crystals with a magic wand.
• Wonder Wheel: Use the tickets you’ve earned to unlock new items to use in all of the other mini-games.