Telemedicine combines communication technology with healthcare to offer people medical assistance from a di...
Telemedicine combines communication technology with healthcare to offer people medical assistance from a distance. Now, people can access medical diagnosis, consultation, therapy and treatment from doctors and other healthcare professionals all from the comfort of their home.
All in all, telemedicine covers these things:
• Your doctor can view your vital signs and other still images for diagnosis and follow-up.
• Your vital signs document or still images can be transferred to other on-board doctors for analysis and diagnosis.
• You can get consultation from primary care doctors, psychiatrists, dermatologists, etc. through video conferences.
• Your doctor can guide you on how to use specific medical equipment, such as an asthma inhaler.
• Your doctor can keep an eye on non-severe issues, such as common colds, common respiratory infections, etc. for speedy recovery.
Telemedicine has truly changed the way healthcare now operates. It is one of the tools involved in bridging the gap between doctors and patients. If you’re looking for a New York telemedicine service, get in touch with TelaNP Online right now. It is a safe, secure and affordable telemedicine service that offers assistance 7 days a week.