Zombie Driver is a vehicular combat PC video game. Set in a zombie apocalypse environment, a chemical accid...
Zombie Driver is a vehicular combat PC video game. Set in a zombie apocalypse environment, a chemical accident/secret government project has turned the inhabitants of an entire city into shambling, aggressive opponents. The player must undertake various missions to rescue stranded civilians, slaughter zombies and unlock/upgrade various vehicles.
It was later re-released as Zombie Driver HD on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Ouya game consoles and Steam, and on Xbox One as Zombie Driver: Ultimate Edition. A Nintendo Switch version was released under the title, Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition. A PlayStation 4 version of the same name was released on August 14, 2020.
The PlayStation 4 version of Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition is a fine-crafted remastering of the classic title, featuring all the DLCs that the developers have released thus far, and improved to deliver 60 frames per second gameplay with no compromises. Gamers will be able to enjoy 30 missions on the Story Mode, dozens of high-octane Blood Race events, and several arenas on the endless Slaughter Mode. With other words, players will get the chance to now relive the memories of playing the game, or experience it for the first time in the best possible quality.
ZOMBIE DRIVER IMMORTAL EDITION – MAIN FEATURES:
• Horrifyingly entertaining modes:
• Epic boss fights with enormous mutated zombies.
• Defending key targets against huge waves of zombies.
• Racing against time to rescue survivors.
• Transporting dangerous cargo.
• Spraying zombie repellent around town.
• 13 different vehicles to drive including a fire truck, a bulldozer, and even a tank.
2. Blood Race:
• Race – classic racing spiced up with guns and loads of zombies.
• Eliminator – take out as many vehicles as you can before the time runs out.
• Endurance – there’s a bomb on your car and it’s ticking. Race through checkpoints to extend your time.
• Fight through endless waves of zombies.