Danger Scavenger is an intense, cyberpunk-themed roguelike immersed in a dystopian setting where evil corpo...
Danger Scavenger is an intense, cyberpunk-themed roguelike immersed in a dystopian setting where evil corporations bring doom upon the world. The Scavengers – a group of outcasts once rejected by fate, now revered and admired – decide to overcome the status quo. Become one of them and set out on a risky adventure where you get to choose your destiny. Choose your path wisely, though, as big rewards come at a price and often mean even bigger risks.
DANGER SCAVENGER MAIN FEATURES:
• Dynamic risk-reward gameplay. Make your choices carefully, face challenges, and become the hero you always wanted to be! Or… pick the easy way out and return with nothing.
• Four unique Scavengers to choose from at the start, with more to come. Each one has its own skills and problem-solving style: stealth, strategy, rapid-fire action, or maybe a mix? You decide!
• Join forces with up to four Scavengers to kick corporation ass in co-op mode!
• Defeat five greedy corporations. Face 30+ types of enemies, their elite versions, and bosses. All that on randomly generated levels, so no two playthroughs will be the same.
• Choose from a large selection of 30+ weapons and 50+ items/upgrades, active and passive, to buy or loot.
• Unexpected item combinations that you'll discover during your adventures. Just like no two snowflakes are the same, you'll never get the same build twice. Design your perfect strategy by repeated trial and error – followed by many deaths, of course.
• Collect scattered scraps of metal and craft the equipment of your dreams out of them. You can adapt each weapon to your individual needs and the way it works will be entirely up to you.
• An immersive soundtrack composed by Szymon Weiss.
• You'll climb higher than ever before in this intense cyberpunk roguelike skyline crawler. Danger Scavenger will take you to the roofs of a breathtaking cyberpunk city where you will face mighty enemies controlled by a soulless AI.