*******www.FordCost**** Ford Employee Pricing Plus 2008 goes live. Ford Motor Co. is preparing to offer ca...
*******www.FordCost**** Ford Employee Pricing Plus 2008 goes live. Ford Motor Co. is preparing to offer car buyers employee pricing, plus cash rebates, on most 2008 and 2009 models as part of a year-end clearance sale, a person briefed on the incentives said Friday.
The offer, which will start Wednesday and run through Jan. 5, will exclude 2009 F-series pickups, the person said. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the incentives have not been publicly announced. See details at *******www.FordCost****
Ford has already announced that it would be offering an "Employee Pricing Plus" incentive, and now details of the plan have come to light. Not only can you get the price employees pay, but Ford is also offering additional cash back on many of its models. Or you can get bonus zero-percent financing for 36 months plus the employee price instead of cash back if you choose one of Ford's nine most fuel efficient models in their class. Even the new 2009 F-150, which gets up to 21 mpg when equipped with the SFE package, joins in the zero-percent financing deal. Other models with the financing deal are the Focus, Flex, Fusion/Mercury Milan, Escape/Mercury Mariner (minus the hybrids, naturally) and even the MKS and MKZ from Lincoln. Sure, it's a gimmick that's meant to help sales, but it's tough to complain about a good deal on a new car, right?
FORD OFFERS BRAND NEW BONUS INCENTIVE FOR FUEL-EFFICIENT VEHICLES PLUS EMPLOYEE PRICING
* Ford, Lincoln and Mercury are announcing a new plan to offer employee discount pricing plus additional cash back for customers who purchase a range of 2008 or 2009 Ford, Lincoln or Mercury cars, crossovers or trucks between Wednesday and Jan. 5 at *******www.FordCost****
* Zero percent financing for 36 months will be offered as an additional 'plus' for buyers of the company's most fuel-efficient 2009 cars, crossovers and trucks at *******www.FordCost****
* Ford Credit provides additional $500 Ford Credit Bonus Cash on most Ford, Lincoln and Mercury models at *******www.FordCost****
DEARBORN, Mich., Nov. 18, 2008 â?? Ford is offering a first-ever bonus incentive tied to fuel-efficient vehicles, extending an extra benefit to customers beyond "Employee Pricing Plus" deals it's already offering across its 2009 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicle lineup.
Customers who buy one of the company's nine most fuel-efficient Ford, Lincoln or Mercury vehicles will be offered the bonus incentive of 0 percent financing from Ford Credit for 36 months in addition to Employee Pricing. The fuel-efficient vehicles include:
* Ford Focus, delivering up to 35 mpg: The sporty small car comes equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I-4 Duratec 20 engine producing 140 horsepower and mated to a five-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic transmission.
* Ford Fusion, up to 29 mpg: The current model of this mid-size car is a leader in driving dynamics, offering up 29 mpg on the highway, with the front-wheel-drive Fusion's 2.3-liter, four-cylinder engine.
* Ford Escape, up to 28 mpg: Equipped with a new 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine, six-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive, Ford Escape delivers best-in-class fuel economy in the small SUV segment with 28 mpg highway/20 mpg city.
* Ford Flex, to up 24 mpg: With front-wheel drive, the Ford Flex offers unsurpassed fuel economy in its segment â?? up to 24 mpg on the highway. Even with standout fuel economy, Flex offers creature comforts and room for up to seven passengers.
* Mercury Milan, up to 29 mpg: Mercury's most fuel-efficient car delivers up to 29 mpg on the highway, courtesy of it 2.3-liter, four-cylinder engine.
* Mercury Mariner, up to 28 mpg: New, 171 hp, 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine with intake variable cam timing enhances fuel economy and performance, gaining 2 mpg in highway fuel economy when equipped with the new six-speed transmission.
* Lincoln MKZ, up to 28 mpg: Equipped with Duratec 3.5-liter V-6 engine, the Lincoln MKZ features a premium six-speed automatic transmission with standard electronic stability control.
* Lincoln MKS, up to 24 mpg: Powered by a new 3.7-liter V-6 engine, this Lincoln MKS powertrain has been derived from the proven 3.5-liter V-6 found in the Lincoln MKX and MKZ, which was voted one of Ward's 10-Best Engines for 2007 â?? and delivering fuel economy among the best in its class.
* New F-150, up to 21 mpg: Unsurpassed fuel economy in the full-size pickup segment delivering up to 21 miles per gallon highway with F-150 SFE "superior fuel economy" edition.
Note: 2009 F-150 not included in the "Employee Pricing Plus" program â?? but is eligible for the special 0 percent financing offer tied to the company's most fuel-efficient models.
"Ford is bullish on fuel economy," said Ken Czubay, Ford's vice president of Sales and Marketing. "Each new and significantly freshened vehicle we've brought to market in the past year has the best or among the best fuel economy in its segment, and we want to provide customers an extra reason to drive one of these high-quality, fuel-efficient cars, crossovers and trucks."
Beginning Wednesday and running through Jan. 5, Ford, Lincoln and Mercury are making their highly prized employee discount pricing even more attractive through the "Employee Pricing Plus" program.
The special incentive not only offers customers employee pricing on most 2008 and 2009 Ford, Lincoln Mercury models but will additionally offer up to $6,000 cash back. Alternatively, if customers select one of Ford's most fuel-efficient vehicles, they will have the option for 0 percent financing for 36 months. For example:
Excluded from the Employee Pricing Plus plan are 09MY F-150, 08/09MY Escape/Mariner Hybrids, 08/09MY Shelby GT500, F-Series chassis cabs models and E-Series cutaways models.
"Now is the best time to buy one of our Ford, Lincoln or Mercury vehicles," says Czubay. "The Ford Employee Pricing Plus program offers customers an unparalleled value on Ford's fuel-efficient, technology-leading, high-quality lineup."
It's time to go out and get a good deal on a car at *******www.FordCost****. We hesitate to call it a good thing, since these special deals are necessary to help the struggling American automakers from going bankrupt, but the time has never been better to save money on a brand new car purchase. To wit, Ford has announced "Employee Pricing Plus" deals for all cars in the Blue Oval line, minus the 2009 F-150, which is brand new for '09. Not only can you get the Ford employee price, but there is additional cash back on many models. Alternatively, for the first time ever, Ford is offering extra incentives to choose a fuel efficient model by throwing in zero-percent interest financing on top of the employee price if you choose not to take the added cash back.
The eligible Ford models include the Focus, Fusion, Escape and Flex, which we hesitate to call fuel efficient though its 24 mpg highway rating is pretty good for a big people mover. Mercury gets in on the interstellar savings as well, with its Milan and Mariner and Lincoln adds the MKZ and MKS into the mix. Lastly, the zero-percent financing deal (no employee pricing though) is also available on Ford's '09 F-150, which gets up to 21 mpg with the SFE edition. Interestingly, the automaker left its hybrid Escape out of the incentive, despite the fact that it's much more efficient than its standard sibling.
Key Words: 2008 Ford Employee Pricing, 2008 Ford Employee Pricing Plus, employee pricing ford, employee pricing plus, EmployeePricing, EmployeePricingFord, EmployeePricingPlus, ford, ford com, Ford Employee Pricing, Ford Employee Pricing Plus, ford****, FordEmployeePricing, FordEmployeePricingPlus