Environmental treatment tips that helped my son's chemica...
Environmental treatment tips that helped my son's chemical sensitivities (MCS) included:
* Keeping the windows open to our new van when it is parked in the garage overnight to help it air out and get rid of the "new car smell". New cars are sources of a variety of potentiality toxic chemicals including formaldehyde and benzene. Japanese automakers, including Toyota, are currently striving to reduce the number of harmful chemicals found in new cars.
* Using only natural pesticides around the house. I noticed my son had more health issues right after signs went up at his school that the buildings had had been treated with pesticides. I guess it is good they put the signs up, but that still didn't help my son any. This whole idea of regularly spraying schools with toxic pesticides seems crazy to me. I think for many children they are creating a worse problem than the one they are trying to solve. A few cockroaches never killed anyone, but people getting headaches, asthma attacks and other bad reactions from pesticides are not uncommon.