Cell 9291957481 Vizag Plots for sale in ‘Haripriya Gardens’ off Kothavalasa-Araku Highway on Devarapalli 8...
Cell 9291957481 Vizag Plots for sale in ‘Haripriya Gardens’ off Kothavalasa-Araku Highway on Devarapalli 80’ ft Road Greater Visakhapatnam :
Haripriya Gardens - Project in Detail :
- Located at Musiram Junction, Kothavalasa Mandal, Vizianagaram Dt.
- Just 4km from 200 ft Kothavalasa-Araku Highway
- 500 meters away from Kothavalasa-Devarapalli 80 ft Road
- 32km from Vizag RTC Complex, 22km to NAD Junction, 13km to Pendurthi BRTS Point
- 6km from Kothavalasa Railway station – A big Flyover crossing Kothavalasa railway line is 60% completed and balance work is well in progress. It connects Kothavalasa-Devarapalli 80 ft Road.
- Having excellent frequency City Bus facility for every 10 minutes (Route No.12D)
- Surrounded by many residential layouts by reputed developers
- Picture-sque & Lush green surroundings with Pleasant Atmosphere and pollution-free environment
- Low Cost Investment Plots having potential for High Appreciation in Short period
- Plot sizes : 100/240/270/300 yards
- Rs.1080 per square yard – Corner Plots will cost Rs.100 extra per yard.
1. Why Vizag West Zone …. ? With BRTS Road in Completion stage, the holy & famous Simhachalam Temple, One among India’s best and the AP’s preferred tourist spot Araku valley, the employment hub of Jindal Steel Factory, the important Howrah line Junction of Kothavalasa Railway station and being the fast growing residential zone of the City, WEST VIZAG is assuring secured returns on Land Investment.
2. Why Kothavalasa …. ? Kothavalasa is the only zone in Vizag, having fast residential growth, which is closer to City with excellent rail and road transport, lying exactly in similar distances to the twin cities - Vizag and Vizianagaram. Even airport also is at just 18km way from Kothavalasa. Due to its advantageous geographical position, Kothavalasa attracting middle and upper middle class groups to fix Kothavalasa is their dream home destiny. Compared to other zones of Vizag, land prices are still lower in Kothavalasa. So, it is the right time to Invest …… !
3. An Investment in 1000 yards Land Property in our HARIPRIYA GARDENS, will fetch sound returns in a period of 5 years, as the Kothavalasa zone is growing with a radius of 1 km every year – Minimum Yard price in other zones of Vizag with 32km distance is Rs.4000 to Rs.5000. Analyse these comparitive prices and take a timely decision.
4. Customers are requested to mail their contact details to nivaspropertiesgmail**** to get more clarifications on Vizag City growth, Realestate potentiality, running land prices etc. Because, Comparision is a better way to a Right Investment.
For FREE SITE VISITS, please contact :
5th Lane Dwaraka Nagar
Cell : 9291957481